Chapter 563

Hermann's POV: When Matt and Gabby left to go talk in the washroom, we all just stared at each other. Nobody in the room knew what to say, not even me. However, I was always the one to speak up and decided to do it. "Okay, is it just me or is this scary shit!" Boden nodded as he went to sit down in a chair at the table. And this is a man who never sits down.

Boden just looked at us all. "Now I understand why Matt needs all this time off." Severide then added in. "I just want to say that I didn't even know this. So, this explains everything. God, imagine what Gabby must be feeling when she walks in here." Stella then took over for him. "Especially when she looks at us women. We here are all able to have kids, she can't. And it's not even her choice. Risking your life to give birth is just something I couldn't do."

I sighed before looking at everybody. Cruz was the next to speak up. "God, why did I have to tell people that Chloe is pregnant." Boden then put a stop to that. "Cruz, you heard Gabby. We can't all be sad if we get pregnant. Just because she can't have kids doesn't mean she doesn't want you all to have kids. However, maybe just take your time. Don't go so fast like Hermann."

I chuckled when he said that. "I'm done though. I am pretty sure they are too. Wonder what Matt's going to do. He should let me know. I can give him help. Because, believe me...going without sex..." Cruz then stopped him. "Excuse me but, baby in the room!" Matteo then turned his head to look at me. I nodded and chuckled. "God, he is adorable."

Boden then looked at Matteo and smiled. "Here, let me have the little guy. My turn to hold him while Matt and Gabby are gone." I nodded and smiled. "Here you go chief." Boden then walked over to me and grabbed him from my arms. Carrying him back to his seat, we all smiled because him holding a baby was adorable. It made him soft. "You can call me Chief little bud." 

We all laughed and smiled, knowing this kid would grow up with a lot of love in his life.