A Month Along

Gabby's POV: As I laid back on the bed to get an ultrasound done, I was worried. I mean, we have just been through a whirlwind. We can't be that far along can we? That's when I heard Natalie talk to me. "Okay, you've probably done this before." I nodded and then looked at Matt who was sitting next to me, holding my hand. "I just hope it isn't..." I nodded, knowing that he meant.

That's when Natalie looked at us. "It seems you are at 3-4 weeks along." I was shocked at how far along we were. "Natalie, is it possible to get pregnant right after giving birth?" That's when Matt's ears shot up...scared. Natalie turned to look at me. "It's possible to get pregnant within 3 weeks of giving birth. Per this scan, you got pregnant when Matteo was a month old."

Matt then looked at me and then grabbed my hand. "Gabby, we did get close right after getting back together." I nodded and then moved to kiss him softly. "Let's do it. Let's have the baby." Matt smiled, liking the sound of that. "Natalie, are you an OB/GYN?" Natalie looked at us and nodded. "I have the training. Why? Need recommendations?" I sighed.

"I want someone I can see 24/7. I want someone to monitor me like a hawk." She chuckled and nodded. "If you want me to be your OBG/YN...I can. It would be my pleasure. Now, do you want anybody to know?" I shook my head. "I already told Matt and Antonio. That's the only people that need to know." Matt nodded and smiled. "Listen, before we go...can we get a consult done with you and Will?" 

I turned to look at him. "What for?" Matt then grabbed my hand. "I want to talk to them okay? Just trust me on this. We need the computer though." I looked at him confused and then went with it. "Sure, let me bring you into one of our offices and we can do that for you." Matt nodded and then agreed to wait there so they can get an office set up for us.