Chapter 495

At the same time with Sylvie and Antonio.

Sylvie's POV: As I walk into Med with Antonio for a quick early pre-natal appointment, I look at Antonio to see he is thinking about something. "What's up Antonio?" He sighed and looked at me. "Matt is here and I feel bad. Wonder how long they're going to be here?" That's when we heard April walk up to us. "He's getting released today. Just have to do some MRIs"

Antonio nodded and smiled at that. "Sylvie, what time is your appointment at again?" I went to check the time and smiled. "We still have another hour and a half." Antonio turned to look at me, seemingly a little mad. "And you brought me here this early because?" I smiled at him. "Matt and Gabby are here. I knew you would want to see them either before or after. I decided before."

Antonio then smiled. "Makes sense, they may be leaving soon anyways." That's when he heard April walk up to us. "According to the records, he is being discharged today. If you guys want to go up...I will tell security to let you up. Normally, visiting hours start at 8 but, I can say that it's part of the investigation." Antonio smiled. "Thanks..." I finished it for him. "April."

Antonio nodded. "Sorry, need to learn these names so that I can understand you when you talk about people here at med. Now, which room at they in?" April was about to answer when Maggie came downstairs. "They are in room 302 Antonio. You guys want to head up?" Antonio smiled and nodded. "Even though it's pre-visiting hours?" Maggie nodded. "Go ahead."

I smiled at Antonio and nodded as I grabbed his hand, ready to go see Matt and Gabby.