Chapter 580 (October 26, 2020)

Gabby's POV: As I wake up in bed in the middle of the night, I feel the strong grip of Matt's arm around my waist and his chin on the top of my head. Rubbing his chest while looking at the time...I hated that it was 3 am. God, I swear...this better be my brain telling me that Matteo is about to wake up or I am about to get really mad. Rubbing Matt's chest to try and calm down...I end up waking him up.

"Gabby?" He says, running his fingers through my hair. "You need to talk?" I look up at him and sighed. "No, I am just up at 3 am for no reason. I thought it was because of Matteo but he is fast asleep." Matt chuckled and looked at me. He then went to kiss me softly. "Well, not for long." He then let me go and went to get up out of bed. "Matt, he's asleep."

He sighed and looked at me. "If we feed him now, he'll be good for a few more hours. He might now wake up as early." I nodded, realizing that was a good plan when Matteo started to cry. Matt had just picked him up and was now carrying him back to bed. "There, there buddy...you just need to eat. That way we can sleep in." 

I smile when he talks to Matteo like that because of how adorable it is. Staying right where I am, I moved to lift up the t-shirt I was wearing before feeling Matt give me Matteo. Moving him to my breast, I smiled as he latched on right away and started feeding. Matt just looked at us before moving to sit next to me in bed. Moving his hand to my arm, he smiled at me.

He went to kiss me when he sneezed on me. I glared at him. "Did you just sneeze on me?"