Chapter 577

Matt's POV: After taking my shower, I was now standing at the sink...brushing my teeth with a towel around my waist. That's when I saw Gabby checking me out in the mirror. "Just to let you know ma'am...I'm married." She chuckled when I said that and then walked in behind me. She then went to kiss my back and hugged me from behind. "I know, I'm your wife."

I chuckled. "I thought you were falling asleep." Gabby then walked over to the toilet. "I have to go to the washroom. Didn't think you'd care." I smirked at her in the mirror. "Not like I haven't seen it all before." She smiled at me before going to the washroom. I then saw her put her head in her hands. "You just exhausted or do you have a headache?" She looked at me.

"Honestly, I think I have a headache more than me just being tired. How could you tell?" I chuckled. "Gabby, we've known each other for a decade. And we've been married for almost 4 years." Gabby looked at me and nodded. "Right, we're including the time spent apart." I sighed and nodded while spitting in the sink. "Let's just not talk about that." She nodded and got up.

Flushing the toilet, she sighed as she walked up to me and then wrapped her arms around me. It's going to be weird. I mean, what couple has two wedding anniversaries?" I smiled when she said that. "Which do you want to celebrate? Our most recent or our old one?" Gabby looked at me and then smiled. "Let's just celebrate our new one. It's easier." I nodded.

"Okay then, I am going to get dressed then we can either relax in bed or go to sleep." Gabby nodded. "Can we just relax? I want to just lay my head down on your shoulder and feel your arm around me for a while." I smiled when she said that. "If that's what you want, then that's what you're going to get." She smiled before going to grab my hand.

We then walked out of the washroom together so that I could get dressed and join her in bed.