Chapter 612

Back with Matt and Gabby as they get ready to give Matteo a bath:

Matt's POV: As I get Matteo undressed, I smile at him as he lays back on the bathroom counter. I was also currently filling up his bath when I saw Gabby walk in. "Will and Natalie are okay with taking him tomorrow." I turned to look at her and smiled. "You should tell them to invite Jay and Erin over to their place if they're off. They need practice with a baby." Gabby nodded.

"I am not going to get involved. Last time we we're at the hospital, I saw them get a little heated with each other. Something about their dad's will." I nodded. "God, I hated having to deal with the will. On top of that, I had to deal with the police first." Gabby nodded as she looked at me. "You know, if you ever want to talk to me about you dad...I'd like that."

I snapped when she said that, getting memories of his abuse when she called him my dad. "He's not my dad!" Gabby then looked at me and then backed up, getting nervous because I snapped. I then looked at her. "Gabby, I'm sorry." She just looked at me. "I'm going to go lay down in bed. How about you cool off and give him a bath? We'll talk when you're in bed." 

I was about to remind her that the reason I didn't want to talk to her about my dad was because he abused me. He was an emotional, physical and sexual abuser to both me and my mother. Gabby must've forgotten that. "Gabby, he abused me!" Gabby just stared at me and then walked back over to me. I then sighed and hugged her. "Let me give him a bath, we'll talk in bed." 

Gabby nodded as she hugged me before looking up at me. "I'm sorry." I nodded before kissing her softly. "Just go lay down, we'll talk in 10 minutes." Gabby nodded before walking away to bed so that she could relax and I could give Matteo a bath.