Chapter 616 (October 27, 2020)

Gabby's POV: As I sit in the living room the next morning, I smile because I just finished feeding Matteo and I am now in the midst of pumping a couple bottles for Will and Natalie. And apparently, I was making a lot because I was going very fast and my milk supply was amazing. That's when I heard the doorbell. I groaned because this was going to be awkward. Luckily for me, Matt came out of the shower right when I needed to get up. "I got it."

I turned to look at him. "Careful, it might be will and Natalie." He nodded and then held his towel tight before going to open the door to see Will. "Sorry about this." He nodded and understood. "Go ahead." Matt nodded and then walked away to the bedroom to get dressed. Meanwhile, I looked at Will. "Halstead, take a seat. Time to get the run down." He chuckled and nodded before walking over to the couch. "Hi Matteo, I'm Will."

I smiled. "Just to let you know, you need to write this down. You go off his schedule, I tell Natalie not to have kids with you!" He gulped and nodded, understanding. "Understood." I smiled. "Okay, so it's pretty simple. It's a feeding every 2 hours, an a nap every 3 hours. Maximum nap length is 75 minutes. In the afternoon, the best time to give him a nap is 11:00 and 3:45. Supper is at 5:30. Bath time is at 6:30 and bed is at 7 on the dot."

Will smiled. "Can you send it in a text?" I nodded and went to grab my phone, texting it to him. "Now, even though I made bottles...supper is at 5:30 at the firehouse." Will looked at me confused. "Why is it at the firehouse?" I smiled. "I need to give you more milk for the night. Night feedings are whenever he wakes up in the middle of the night." Will nodded again. "Emergency contact, you or Matt?" I bit my lip and looked at him. "Both of us. We're on Ambulance."

Will nodded and agreed when he saw Matteo was done. "Want me to hold him and you can make more bottles?" I shook my head. "Not yet, just relax. Or even better, make us some breakfast. I want my time with the little guy." He nodded and chuckled before getting up, deciding to make us some breakfast before we left to go to work.