You Could be Twins!

Gabby's POV: When I went and looked up "Jesse Spencer 2020" in Google Pictures, I was shocked with the results I got. I moved to look up at Matt before moving my iPad next to him. "Holy crap." Matt looked at me confused. "What?" I moved to show him the picture. "Tell me you don't look like him!" Matt looked at he picture and nodded. "Shit, I do." I smiled.

"However, I have to say this. I take you over him any day." Matt smiled when I said that before wrapping his arm around me and kissing my forehead. I then moved to lay my head down on his chest and felt him run his fingers through my hair. He then eventually set his arm down on my side, wrapping his arm around my back to keep me comfortable.

"Listen, as much as I want to stay up late tonight...we shouldn't because we have to work a 24 hour shift tomorrow." Matt nodded and agreed, sighing as he went to rub my arm. "Want me to make sure to set an early alarm so you can pump for him or are you going to get Will and Natalie to come to the firehouse like last time?" I thought about it and nodded.

"I am going to have the come by the firehouse so I can make extra bottles." Matt smiled and nodded. "Listen, let's go to bed now. You can make some bottles in the morning while I feed him. We both need to take showers anyways. Then, me and my PIC wife have work." I nodded and smiled before leaning up to kiss him. I then moved to put our iPad next to us before cuddling up to Matt more. 

He smiled while rubbing my back before tugging the covers up. "Goodnight Gabby." I smiled before kissing his cheek. "Goodnight Matt."