Chapter 525

Matt's POV: As me and Gabby walked into the washroom, I could tell she was nervous. She went to put the pregnancy test on the counter while I closed the door. I them looked at her and walked up behind her. She needed me right now and I was going to be there for her. Grabbing her hands and bringing her close to me, I moved my hands to her hips and held her.

Gabby then put her hands on my chest and leaned her forehead against my chin. "Matt, what if I'm pregnant? I'm going to loose everything. What are the odds of me surviving another pregnancy? I can't loose you or Matteo. Promise me you're in this." I moved to rub her arms and then kissed her forehead softly before whispering to her. "Gabby, I'm all in. You're my wife."

"But, I'm also Matteo's mom. How can you let me do this when it's not in our son's best interest? I mean, I could die." I sighed and looked at her. "Gabby, you have overcome so many odds in your life. If anybody deserves to have another Miracle happen, it's you...it's us. Baby, let's be in the 10%. Let's beat the odds and have a baby girl. Brianna Elizabeth Casey." 

Gabby then smiled at the name, liking it. "Fine...but only because I like the idea of a baby girl Casey. And I love the name Brianna." I smiled when she said that. "If it's positive...I am going to call Natalie and get us an appointment this afternoon at Chicago Med. We are going to work closely with an OB/GYN. And I am off the entire time so, we're in this together."

Gabby smiled and nodded before going to grab the test. "Here goes nothing." Gabby then went to take the test that morning, knowing it could change her life.