WELCOME.

Welcome to all the readers who have chosen to spend their precious time reading this story. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for considering this book worthy of your precious time and patience.

A very cliche story of Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy.

This story revolves around their journey from being practically strangers to soulmates but with several twists and turns.

This story has lots of scenes inspired by various C-dramas and K-dramas due credit for which has been given at the end of respective chapters.

I hope my readers would enjoy and would end up loving this story just as much as I enjoyed it writing for my beautiful readers out there.

If you by some miracle end up loving this book don't forget to vote and share your precious thoughts in the comment box.

Constructing Criticism is always welcome as it only makes things better.

However, I have no time or tolerance for unnecessary bashing or negativity.
So please don't even try that here because I will certainly report them to Wattpad Officials after muting them forever.

No copying or stealing my work, please. Get your mind into other stuff rather than wasting it like this. Not to mention there will be consequences if something like this happens so please don't put yourself into a scenario that will only lead to bad consequences.

Now coming back to my precious readers I want to thank you all from the core of my existence and hope you all will continue to love, support, and be with me through my entire journey as a writer on Wattpad and even after that.

I love you all.

Love and Luck❤
Sam