Chapter 191

Aaron continues to thrust into her over and over, never backing down, and listens to her pant and moan with each one. He can feel her pulse pounding away against his palm and his eyes fix on the faint marks left behind by his teeth.

He's relieved he doesn't have to worry about the curse anymore because had he exposed his fangs he's not sure what effect it might have on her. He realizes he can't even summon them anymore and smiles. That's just more proof the curse is gone.

He feels the pressure building at the base of his shaft again and knows it won't be much longer. She hasn't cum yet and he refuses to let go until she's right there with him.

She starts to whimper and he knows she's close but it's like something is in her way. His eyes drift back to the bite mark and it's like he's drawn to it.

He shifts his position just a little until he's pushing up against her G-Spot. He releases her throat so that he can move his hand to her clit and after circling it a couple of times bites down again.

He hears her gasp as her whole body shivers and then begins to spasm around his shaft. He feels her juices wash over him and her scent pushes him over the edge.

Even though he knows he's finished he can't help but flex his hips so that he's slowly pumping in and out of her. He can't even bring himself to move off of her but she doesn't seem in a hurry either so he keeps up the slow rhythm and gently circles her clit with his finger.

His eyes focus back on the much darker bite mark and he leans down enough so that he can kiss it. He freezes when he notices blood welling up in a couple of the small punctures and quietly swears under his breath.

Aph slowly turns to look back at him and frowns, "Aaron? What's wrong?"

Aaron shakes his head, "I made you bleed. I'm so sorry. I swore not to hurt you."

Aph gently smiles at him and then wiggles her butt. "I promise you nothing you did hurt in the least. I really liked what you did Aaron. You will always be my Alpha and the bite, I read it's normal. You're supposed to do that."

Aaron sighs and shakes his head, "I know that but it doesn't make it right."

Aph will not let him backslide on this. She loved that he took control and a part of her begged for it but what she read goes both ways. The Alpha's primary mate should be just as aggressive toward him. It's how she makes sure her pups are first in line but for Aaron, there will not be any other women.

She quickly leans forward to pull free of him, flips over, and then pushes him until he's lying on his back in front of her. She crawls over him, reaches for his cock, and wastes no time guiding him to the entrance of her core, and then impales herself.

She listens to Aaron hiss as her heat surrounds him and her whole body shivers as he fills her. She threads her fingers through his as she leans over him, runs her tongue over his left pectoral muscle, and then sinks her teeth in just over his heart.

Aaron quickly frees his hands, grabs her hips, and starts pumping into her. Aph pulls away and when their eyes meet she makes sure he's listening, "You are my Alpha! I will not share you with anyone else."

Aaron watches her eyes start to lose focus as he drives into her. He moves his hands to her breasts and slowly circles her nipples with his thumbs. " There are no others for me. Never has been and never will be. I am your Alpha."

He watches Aph reach between them to rub her finger over her clit and it's almost too much to bear. They both shiver at the exact same moment and tumble over the edge together.