Chapter 155

When Aaron, Aph, and Sylvanna step out into the hallway Sylvanna rushes toward her and pulls her into a hug. "Oh, Mija! Why didn't you say something?"

Aph sighs as she returns the hug. "Because I'm not actually late yet mom. I had a vision of sorts but that's all it was."

Sylvanna glances at Aaron, "If she is pregnant, you know you really have to marry Aphmau now?"

Aaron frowns, "That was always the plan Sylvanna and it had nothing to do with her being pregnant. I love her, always have."

Sylvanna nods, "Good, that was the perfect answer. Of course, I never married her father but those were different circumstances. You two are so much different than we were."

Aph's stomach churns from hunger and she heads for the stairs without waiting for them to catch up. She quickly moves down the steps and turns for the kitchen. She's not too surprised to see that everyone is already here and most are already deep into their breakfasts.

She steps up behind Melissa, reaches for a plate, and starts to load it with her favorites when the different smells hit her all at once. She glances over at Gene who's sitting on a stool shoveling pancakes into his mouth when her stomach clenches and the back of her throat begins to burn.

A cold sweat breaks out along her forehead and with very little time to react she shoves the plate at Melissa, spins toward the bathroom, and races for the toilet. She barely makes it to the bowl when the remnants of last night's dinner make a second appearance.

She's vaguely aware of Aaron coming in behind her, preparing a damp washcloth and crouching down beside her to place it on her forehead. He gently starts to rub her back as the retching dies down and she's left feeling drained.

She also hears Sylvanna enter behind them and chuckle. "Something tells me it's not just a vision anymore. I can't believe I'm going to be a grandma! Oh my, with the sickness this early on maybe it's twins! They run in the family you know."

The living room busts into a roar of noise as everyone catches Sylvanna's comment and all start talking at once. The noise suddenly cuts off as Aph hears Kawaii~Chan start screaming at the top of her lungs and everyone starts groaning.

Aaron quietly laughs beside her as she shakes her head and moans, "Aaron, put me out of my misery! "

Aaron laughs louder as he shakes his head, "Not a chance my little potato. Not a chance."