chapter 67

After ten months.......

I laughed loudly as Eligor held my face in between his small palms. Well, they were bigger than a normal baby but my Eligor was not normal. I raised him high in the air and giggled in excitement.

He grew fast. He can easily run and walk. He is a strong one. I guess it's because of the demon genes and has been inherited from Lucifer. He is good-looking too.

He looked at me with his big shining eyes

He looked at me with his big shining eyes. His hair messily spread on his forehead, he looked at me with innocent eyes. But I know him. He is far from being innocent. He has been biting, scratching, and pulling everyone's hair except his father. Of course, I was included in this. This kid would pull my stray hairs and laugh. This is why I tightly tie my hair at the back of my head.

A maid knocked on the door and entered. She is probably here to take him back. I get to see Eligor only a few times. Sometimes I am worried that he might forget that I am his mother. I smiled gently at the maid and handed him Eligor. I don't want him to go just yet but I don't want to offend Lucifer too.

Madame, you should get ready for dress fitting too.
She said while eyeing my nightgown. Today I was stubborn. I refused to get up until they returned my baby. I guess this trick worked.

But I need to get up now. I nodded my head and shooed the maid away. I can dress on my own. I stood up in the mirror and looked at my image. The pastel pink gown adorned my body.

I gained some weight in the past few months

I gained some weight in the past few months. There were no dark circles under my eyes unlike earlier. My skin was pale but not like a ghost. I noticed a bunch of scars on my body but Lucifer told me it was a horrible memory and not to think about it anymore. He was adamant about not telling me. He gave up in front of my stubbornness. Lucifer told me that this was done by the people in the picture because I didn't agree with them coming to Lucifer.

He also told me I was so scared of him at first and never told him who did this to me. He has to interrogate all of them. Lucifer treats me well and I have realized that I don't need anyone else. I have Eligor and Lucifer. They are my family. I don't need another family.