chapter 25

This has what my once cheerful life has become. I am dead from inside. The Sabrina which I know would have never done what I did today. She would have never given up. She would have fought back. But now she is dead. That Sabrina is gone. What is left is the broken pieces of her heart!

But what else could I have done? I had no other choice than to kill myself and save my loved ones. I lost my parents. I lost my Oscar. Everyone I loved is in some godforsaken place. I don't know where to find them. I don't know how to save them.

It has been a complete year since I came here and a total of six months I lost Oscar. And the last six months were more than the worst for me. Lucifer occasionally showed me clips of Madelyn and Marilyn being brutally raped and beaten to death. Only God knows how many dead bodies he made me eat, how many times he watched me getting raped, how many times he beat me to death, and how many times he almost sucked me dry.

Few times he did show me his caring side. It would be a complete lie if I say that I didn't cherish that side of him.

*FLASHBACK*

You should save them. They are gonna help you a lot in your upcoming future.

His words made me sob silently. I mustered all my courage and energy to say that one last sentence before I meet my ultimate destruction.

I submit to you!

His smirk was replaced by a big grin.

I appreciate your decision. If you would have said that earlier, no trouble would have come to you.

He said while patting my head like I am his pet. Well, maybe I am far worse than that. I closed my eyes but no tears fell down. They were also tired of coming out. They needed rest. So, they left me too at the mercy of this heartless monster. Somehow my thoughts seem to catch his attention. I opened my eyes. He made a slight pout and titled his head to the right. Then suddenly he gripped my jaw and brought his face closer to mine.

I hope this is not another dirty trick of yours. Cause if it is so then you better be prepared for the consequences. Do you understand?

I nodded my head in approval and he let go of my chin. I wanted to cry and scream but it was of no use. He got up from his crouching position and slightly fixed his pants. The hard budge is clearly visible.

You just never fail to turn me on. This is why I haven't disposed of you yet. As much as I want to fuck you right now, I got some work. You have been a good girl today and will definitely have your reward. But later. For now, you go back to sleep.

The moment he told me to go back to sleep my eyes became heavy and my vision got blurry. This is the effect of Lucifer on me. He was like a lullaby who is surely lulling me to sleep. I heard the door open and close. With the door closing everything in front of my eyes became black.

*FLASHBACK END*

I came back to consciousness a few hours ago. I was drifting in and out of my thoughts. Was my decision correct?

I will talk to him about this tonight. I have submitted to his demands and now for this, he needs to agree with my demands. That's what we call a deal right?

My phone buzzed. Yeah, Lucifer bought me a phone two months back. It's not like I can contact anyone else than him. Trust me, I tried to reach out to Ace cause he somehow managed to escape from Lucifer. Ace never changes his phone number no matter what. But Lucifer caught me and let's not talk about consequences. He nailed the palms and foot of Marilyn in front of me. Then it was my turn. He made me lick all the blood which seeped from her body.