chapter 20

Please don't be a silent reader. Vote and comment if you like it😘

______________________________________
Lucifer

I sat there watching her screaming and crying for help. Her melodic voice soothes the beast inside of me. It does not matter that the melodic voice is actually a guttural yell from her. I smirked at the sight.

I would not have done this to her if she would not have been this stubborn. She is just a handful. I can't keep up with her idiotic attitude. She needs to drop that in front of me. I would have never offered her to all these dogs if she would have just agreed to me.

She was too exhausted to handle it till the end so she blacked out. After a few hours, all of them finished and bid their farewell. I am not gonna stop till the day she agrees with me. Sabrina was lying on the floor with her hair sticking to her face and chest.

I bent down and moved the hair from her face. She has very beautiful golden hair. Her vagina was bleeding due to excessive pounding inside her. If she behaves properly after waking up then only she will be visited by a doctor otherwise she will bear the pain which will definitely increase cause she will be warming my bed every night. I can't resist her, she tempts me.

I carried her and took her to the bathroom.

I put her down in the bathtub

I put her down in the bathtub. She can't bath, can she? So I discarded my clothes and entered the tub. I made her lay on top of me. Her back was above my chest.

I cleaned her hands, torso, and legs. She let out a beautiful moan when I started massaging her scalp. And her moan made me hard. Her butt was directly above my hardened organ and I slowly started grinding my hips against her.

She squirmed a bit and her eyes fluttered open. Her glorious eyes took in her surroundings and she jolted up from her sitting position.

Her eyes welled up with unshed tears and her face turned red. Seeing her restless turned me on. This girl is really something. No matter what she does, she never fails to arouse me. I grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her back to my embrace.

I shushed her and kept my head on top of hers all the while holding her tightly in my arms.
______________________________________
Sabrina

I don't know how many hours have passed. I have been sitting in the same position. My body hurts and skin has turned wrinkly due to water. I let out a small whimper.

I don't think I will be able to make it out of this place. Ever. He will never let me. He will neither let me die nor let me live. He will devour me along with his so-called damned friends. Tears started rolling down on their own. The soul aches more than my body does. Why it is happening to me?

I let out a small whimper that broke the peaceful slumber of the devil himself. He looked down at me and finally the realization hit him. He pulled me up with him but my legs gave out. My lower portion hurts so much that I don't even have words to define it.