chapter 37

Please vote, comment, and follow 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
______________________________________
I was at a loss for words. How can someone be this cruel? Every time he does something like that I extend my bearing limit. But again he does deeds which furthermore try to extend my limits.

All their bodies were bloodied. Their eyes were wide open and were hollow. It looked like their life has been sucked out of their eyes before their soul left their bodies.

A loud gasp escaped my mouth. I looked up at him and he had an evil smirk plastered on his face. The whole time he was watching my reaction. I somehow gathered my courage and strength to crawl towards them. I reached close to them and the sight in front of me was gruesome.

I could not control my sobs. I stretched out my hand to touch one of them. But Lucifer grabbed my hand midair and yanked me up. His demeanor changed into a dangerous one. He furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed both of my arms in a tight grip. He brought his face close to my eyes. His minty breath fanning my skin and sending me into a trance. I try to hold back but I can not resist him. Even after all those things he did to me his eyes never fail to mesmerize me.

I love you enough to let another man touch you and vice versa.
He said through gritted teeth. His eyes shining bright red showed how pissed he was. He twirled me around once then, threw me in the corner. My head collided with the cold tiles.

A grunt echoed throughout the room. The sound seems my familiar. I snapped my head towards the source of the voice.

Two guards entered the room. They were dragging another man with them. His face was covered with a black bag but his body showed the torture inflicted on him. His grunts were proof of the pain he was suffering.

I silently prayed that he was not another friend of mine. The guards threw him on the floor near Lucifer's feet like some dirty rag. Lucifer bent down and grabbed him by his collar. He made him stand then kicked on his legs making him fall on his knees. Lucifer stepped on his ankles. A bone-crushing sound was heard along with a spine chilling scream. His ankle was twisted at a very bizarre angle. I was damn sure his bone was crushed into powder.

Two guards came and made him kneel. They held the man by his arms. His ankle was broken. I don't think he would be able to run anywhere, still, they were holding him. Lucifer was always extra cautious.

Lucifer circled him and stood in front of him. He glanced back at me and smirked at me. He grabbed the black bag covering his face and pulled it.

Oh. My. God.

I can't believe this. Lucifer moved out of my sight. He came towards me and draped his overcoat over my body covering my parts. What was the use of that? His guards have already seen everything. His friends have seen everything. Then there was no need for it. He crouched down to my level and brought his mouth near my ears.
My guards are loyal but I don't trust this guy.
He whispered in my ear and moved away.

My eyes focused back on the man. It is unbelievable. What is he doing here? How did he get caught? His face was very badly bruised. His left eye was swollen and his once beautiful face has many cuts. Lucifer brought the box which he was holding earlier in front of me.