chapter 26

Lucifer

I never thought I will ever say this but this is the truth that I somehow fell for her. It would be a complete lie if I say that she did not intrigue me from the beginning. I don't know how but I love her. And I will go to the deepest points of hell for her. I will turn everything upside down.

She is the first woman. Fuck. She is the first living creature who disagree with me. But I had to break her. She was so stubborn that she would never and ever love me back.

I am genuinely evil and I will never tolerate anyone who goes against me. My patience and tolerance level is very low. I broke her into obedience and now no matter what happens she will never leave my side. I fixed it inside her brain that she can not survive without me. She has no one but me. This is why she will never walk away. I will keep her in my embrace forever and not let even a sunray touch her. She will be kept hidden. It is best for both of us.

And finally, today I will confess my feelings for her. It's not like she has an option. She knows better than that. I don't think she will try it again. Not after what happened last time she rejected my offer. I smirked at the thought.

I opened the door to her room. She was sitting in front of the mirror looking as ravishing as always. The bruise makes her look even more beautiful.

We sat inside my car and drove off. I am taking her the same place where she rejected me. My blood boiled thinking about the rejection. No woman ever rejected me except her. That is what makes her different. We reached our destination and ate our meal in silence.

She looked thinner. It's like there are just bones covered with a single layer of skin in her body. Her hands were trembling. Her whole body was quivering. Is she cold? It is not too cold in here. The temperature is moderate. Is she scared of me? I don't know why my heartaches at this thought. But shouldn't I be happy? Yes, I should be.

I took in her appearance. She is getting weaker and thinner. She needs to eat more. I made a mental note of it. Now that she submitted to me she will have some allowance and freedom. I snatched the fork away from her hands and looked in her dead yet fierce orbs. She just needs a spark to ignite but I will never let her reach that spark. I had this very strong desire to kiss her. So I kissed her.

This was the first time that the kiss was not lustful. It was passionate. She is definitely my weakness. I am afraid of losing her and I fell no remorse in admitting this. I will protect her from everyone and everything.

Our lips separated and I finally poured my heart out.
I love you. I love you more than you or anyone can ever imagine. I hurt you and I will not make any promises that I will not be hurting you in the future because I know I will be. But I will not let anyone or anything else hurt you.
I kissed her knuckles and looked in her beautiful orbs. Her face became red and she looked down. I knew she was confused. I can read her thoughts very well. She pretty much feels the same way. Let's cut the crap. I put her in a situation where I am the only one hurting her and I am the only one consoling her.

So it's basically like she feels that she has no one but me. And this made her a masochist and a completely submissive to me. And I love this side of her.
I promised you a reward. Ask for anything except letting you go.
Her head snapped towards me. She was looking at me with hope in her eyes. She looked so cute at this moment.

Her brain started running faster than light rays. She was contemplating whether or not to consider my words. Finally, she spoke about her demands.
Can I ask you for two things?
I gestured her to speak. It is impossible for me to say no to an innocent face like hers.
You will let my friends go and your friends will never touch me again.
She spoke with slight anger lacing her voice.