chapter 87

It was not a child's play to get into the hellfire and perform a ritual. Hellfire absorbs all kinds of energy. The rumor says that hellfire is connected to the burning grudge of Lucifer against the god. It signifies Lucifer's anger and power.

So, anyone can guess what it would be like to stay here. Marilyn and Ace along with a frozen Sabrina entered the hellfire.

The fire was erupting from within the ground soaking their energy.

As if it was not enough, Sabrina started gasping in Ace's arms

As if it was not enough, Sabrina started gasping in Ace's arms. This place was sucking whatever energy was left in her. Ace panicked and started running like a fool. They need to find a place where the effects of the hellfire was fewer.

After running madly here and there, they finally found a spot near the foot of a huge volcano. Here, the power of hellfire was comparatively less.

They didn't have much time left as Sabrina was still gasping for air. Marilyn ordered Ace to put Sabrina down on the floor. Ace was reluctant to let go but he had to comply. Worry was written all over his face.

As he was about to lay Sabrina down on the ground, Marilyn created a protection circle around them which nulled the effects of any other mystical phenomenon such as the hellfire. The blazing fire from the ground also couldn't reach the protection circle.

Marilyn took out all the related equipment and a dagger from the package she was holding along with the book of sinners

Without wasting a second more, she started chanting loudly.

_______________________________________

Lucifer

I was sitting in my office with the dark priests preparing for the soul-binding ritual which is to be held tomorrow morning. Everything was prepared and now I had a strong desire to go and check up on Sabrina.

Her calm serene face flashed in front of my eyes. Soon she will be mine forever and nobody could take her away. Not even herself.

As she will be living in hell, her soul could generate a body of its own within a few years. She will be as same as living with the only difference is that she will be at my mercy.