Chapter 2 - Preparing everything

It was the day before they all left to Endor and the whole family was getting ready for the long voyage they would do the next day. It would take 3 days from Coruscant to Endor and because Luke and Ines would take their ship for their honeymoon, they all decided that Dan would rent a ship, so when they all leave Endor the next day after Padme and Alli's 3rd birthday, Dan could take their kids and R2 to Naboo where they would spend the rest of the vacations.

********************

Solo's apartment:

Leia was getting everything ready, getting the kids luggage prepare with everything they needed. Han and Chewie already went to the Falcon with the camping equipment and some other things they would need in Endor.

They all decided to camping near the Ewok village. For the kids it would be the first camping, something she used to do when she was young back in Alderaan with Ines family and she loved it.

Looking at the luggage near the door, she sighed.

"I hope I didn't forget anything." she said to herself.

"Mistress Leia! Mistress Leia!"

"Yes 3PO," she said turning around and smiled when she the protocol droid came in her direction holding one of the twins pajama.

"Little Bail is already in bed, but I can not be able to put the pajama on little Ani," he said, then she heard a laughter and turning around they saw the 2 years old Anakin running around in diapers with a stuffed Falcon toy on his right hand.

3PO looked back to Leia.

"Oh my!"

Shaking her head, she walked towards her son.

"Ani, what are you doing young man?" she said but the little toddler, kept running around. "Anakin Luke Skywalker Organa Solo, will you stop running," and with a sigh she stop the kid with the force. "Your aunt Ines is really right with this, it helps a lot."

Walking towards her son, she picked him smiling.

Her two boys were twins but were fraternal twins, unlike their cousins who were identical.

Bail had her hair color and eyes. He was also the calmer one. Easy to deal, he loved the books with the colors and sounds. It was always the observer one.

Anakin on the other hand, who was the younger of the twins, but it was the most active one. He loved playing with his toys, and loved the big ships. He also got the blond hair and the blue eyes from the Skywalker side.

"Why are you not in your pajamas?" she asked him.

Ani look at his mother with his blue eyes.

"I don go to be," he said.

"Why you don't want to go to bed. It is already your bed time."

"Bu Mama I no sweepy," he said opened his arms while looked at her, making Leia hold a laugh.

"Well you need to put your pajama at least. Your brother is already in bed sleeping."

"I don wike it," he said to her.

"Well young man, I'm your mother and you need to put your pajama at least. Okay?"

Sighing the toddler rolled her eyes.

"Oay."

Shaking her head, she kissed his cheeks, making Anakin giggled and wrapped his arms around his mother.

"I wobe u," he said.

"I love you too and that will not work young man. Let's put your pajamas," she said laughing and sitting on the couch, she put Anakin on top of it and started to put the pajama with little Falcons in it.