Chapter 19 - Finding help

After putting the twins in their beds, Luke was checking Ben.

As he reached his son's bed, the 4 years old boy was still awake. Covering him, he kissed his forehead.

"Go to sleep young man," he told him.

"Daddy?"

"Yes," Luke said.

"I love you, and mommy and my sisters," he told making Luke smile at him.

"We love you too Ben. Always. You will always be my boy."

"That means it is a girl," he said rolling his eyes, making Luke laugh.

"I didn't say that either," he winked, making Ben giggled. "But I will count on you to take care of your siblings."

"I will."

"Goodnight sweetie," Luke kissed his forehead again, while Ben turn to his right and holding his X-Wing he started to close his eyes, while Luke left his bedroom.

Outside the rain started to fall, and the low sound of thunders, indicating that a storm was approaching.

After everything that happened that day, he had decided that after dinner, he wanted to go to his sister home, cause he had an idea to try to find where their mother was.

**********************

Solo's Apartment:

In the Solo's apartment, Iris and Luna were playing a Naboo card game with 3PO, while Ani was running from each one of them, looking at the cards, while holding on his right hand his Millennium Falcon stuffed toy.

"It is your turn 3PO," Iris said.

The protocol droid looked at his cards and then to Ani.

"Which one Little Ani?" he asked.

"This!" the little boy said pointing to one and grabbing it 3PO put it in the center.

"Oh man really?" Luna said.

"Did I do something wrong?" the protocol droid asked.

"Yes, you won," Iris said shock but laughing at the same time.

"Oh my!" 3PO said. "I guess we won," he looked at the young kid who laughed at him.

"I hope you didn't cheat it," Iris looked at her little brother.

"He is 3. How in the world he would know which card to play?" Luna asked.

"He has the same power that you have and the sneaky one was seeing our cards the whole time," she said smiling, which made Ani giggled at them.

"You little," Luna said grabbing it and tickling the little boy.

Bail was cuddling near Leia, while she was showing him a book about Alderaan.

Looking attentively to the book, while sucking his right thumb, Bail wouldn't take his brown eyes from the pictures.

"This is where mama and aunt Ines lived," Leia said pointing to an image where her former palace was representing.

Next to it, was a picture of the Royal family of Alderaan, where it was her other parents Bail and Breha Organa. She missed them.

"Look sweetie, that is your grandparents Bail and Breha."

The almost 3 years old kid looked at her.

"Ganpa?"

Leia giggled. She understood what her son was asking.