Chapter 25 - Looking for

Luke was heading to the Library of the Jedi Temple, with Alli on his arms, with her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. That day the little girl didn't want to let go her father, knowing he would be leaving in a few minutes.

Entering inside the library, he saw Ines with Qoli. Even if the rest of the students were already with their families for the next weeks, the fact that Qoli had moved with his family to Coruscant was a great help. Their student loved doing this type of investigations. He helped with the darksaber years ago, and they knew he was the perfect choice to find out where was the place that they felt the little creature calling for them.

When he reached them, he smiled at the teenager.

"Hello Qoli, thank you for coming here on your vacation," he said looking at Alli, kissing her right cheek.

"No problem Master Luke. I love doing these things. When Master Ines asked for help, I was eager to do it," he told him with a smile.

Standing behind them, Luke looked at the image of a planet on the screen.

"So I see you two found something," he said.

"Actually we did sweetheart," Ines told.

"According of what Master Ines told me, about the place where you felt that little creature calling out, I immediately went to my books, and I end up with a name: Tython."

"Tython? That name sound familiar," Luke said.

"It is because it is in Tython that there is the a Tythonian mountain that was the site of an ancient temple that had a strong connection to the Force," Ines informed.

"Yes and we discovered that temple had fallen into ruins 9 years ago." Qoli complete.

"Well I'm not shocked at all. Maybe the Empire had something to do it," Luke said nodding his head.

"Maybe. But at the top of the mountain was a seeing stone," Ines said and pressing a button, an image of a round stone appeared. "Sound familiar?" she asked looking up at her husband.

"That is the stone were we felt the little creature was calling from."

"Exactly," Ines nod.

"So there is where I need to go first. To Tython. Where is it?"

Pressing more buttons, and the Deep Core appeared.

"Well Tython was a terrestrial plane located in the galaxy's Deep Core, positioned at the coordinates L-10 on the Standard Galactic Grid," Qoli pointed on the map.

"I sent the coordinates on this device," Ines said, handle to Luke a small device.

Pressing it, it shows the planet's holo image with the coordinates.

"Thanks babe," he said pressing the button, and image vanish.

"When will you leave?" she asked

"I need to go right now. The sooner I go, the faster I will get to the kid and bringing him back safely."

Ines nod. Even if she didn't like the fact that Luke had to leave, especially with the fact that she was almost 4 ½ months pregnant, but if that little creature called out for them, it meant it needs help, and she could never turn her back on that, or ask Luke to do that either.

"I need to say goodbye to the kids and my mother," Luke said.

"I'll go with you," She said standing up. "Thanks Qoli, once again."

"No problem Master Ines, if you need anything, just say it," the boy said with a smile before leaving.

*************************