Chapter 8 - Assault

Scarif:

A week as passed since they arrived and that night Luke decided to take Ines to have dinner in one of the many restaurants in the resort.

For the whole week they had being eaten in their cabin, enjoying themselves, swimming. Luke was really having a good time.

At that moment he was putting the belt and the two lightsabers, while Ines was in the bathroom, putting her new earrings that Luke gave to her on their 5th wedding anniversary. She loved it because one had a small sapphire and the other an emerald, just like her engagement ring.

Looking herself in the mirror, she decided to tied her hair in a ponytail, and wear a white floral dress that was a little short in the front and longer in the back.

Ines's dress

Coming out the bedroom she smiled when saw Luke in a dark blue pants and black boots and with blue shirt and black jacket that hide their lightsabers

"Look how handsome you look," she said smiling as he looked at her and gave her that beautiful smile that she loved since the day they met.

But Luke also couldn't help but smile when he saw his wife. Even if she thought she was not that  18 years old young girl when they meat 9 years ago, she was indeed still very beautiful and he was so lucky to know she was his.

"Stop it!" Ines said smiling.

"Stop what?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"I read your thought mister," she said walking towards him and smile when he grabbed her and pulled her closer to him.

"You know maybe we should stay and eat here instead," he said running his lips on her neck, sensing her perfume.

"Oh no. I want to go out and eat in that restaurant. We have time for that later. Jeez Luke, you are not tired?" she asked smiling.

"Tired of doing it with you? Never!" he winked.

"Well me neither but come on, I put this beautiful dress so we can eat out. I will let you take it out when we return. Besides, we need to message Naboo before we leave. I want to so our babies," she told him making nod.

"Let's do it cause I sense they are eager to see us," he smiled back and sitting on the couch, they put the intercom on the table and pressing it, they wait for the holo images to appeared.

A minute later the image of Leia with their twins girls and Ben came into view, making Ines's heart twist. Even if she loved being in that honeymoon with Luke, she missed her babies and she knew that Luke felt the same.

"Hey sweeties," she said waving.

"Mama! Papa!" Alli screamed waving her hands and smile at the image of her parents.