Chapter 94 - A Birthday Necklace

Later that night, everyone was already on their beds sleeping.

In Luke and Ines bedroom, both were laying facing each other. They just had making love, and right now they were enjoying the moment.

Luke was rubbing his right hand up and down her naked back, and once in a while he ran his fingers through her long brown hair.

"What is it baby? You are so quiet. Are you okay?" he asked. He had noticed that she had being quiet since she had coming from the market. After asking what happened, she told him what happened there and the story that Jobal told her about the man that they called Jewels.

Looking at him, Ines smiled and ran her left hand on his chest.

"Yes I am." she replied. "I'm sorry but my mind was far away."

"Thinking of our kids that are in Coruscant, especially now that it is your birthday?" he asked kissing her shoulder and then her lips, which she accepted right away.

"Yes I was thinking of them too. After all it is the first time I spend my birthday away from them and I'm sure they miss us and want to be with us." she said

"But..." he continue, since he knew there was something else bothering her. "You were also thinking of that man you met on the market, wasn't you?"

Ines looked at him and then rolling on her back she sighed.

"I don't know why his story bothered me so much, but it did." she said and looked at her right facing him. "Am I over reacting?"

"No my love. I think it is your Jedi instinct that makes you think of that."

"I don't know why but I felt a connection with that man the first time I looked at his eyes. Like I saw those eyes before." she sighed again. "I wish I could know more but we can't stay here much longer. It is not fair for our kids."

Luke smiled

"How about we stayed here for a little longer."

"Luke we can't. Padmé and Ben miss us and we missed them too." she said facing him again.

"Well how about we call your brother and they can come here and bring the kids. I sense he needs to be here." he said

"Will you do that? But isn't the students coming soon to the Academy?"

"It is only in 3 weeks and besides Ahsoka is there. They will be in good hands"

"Will you do that?" she said

"For you I will do anything." he smiled

"I love you Luke"

"I love you too Ines." he said and pulling her closer to him, they kissed again before falling asleep in each others arms.

*******************

Luke was walking down the street towards the market, holding hands with his daughter Alli, the little girl jumping up and down, with R2 rolling right behind them.

Since the talk they had during the night and how the fact Ines met that man, made her a little concerned, he wanted to see that guy for himself and since he made jewels, then what a perfect excuse to get a present for her since it was her birthday and maybe he could buy a necklace that match the bracelet she got the other day.

"Papa awe going to the get Mama a pwesent for her birthday?" she asked looking up at him.

Looking down at her he smiled and picking her up from the ground, he hold her on his arms while smile at her. Today she wanted Ines to comb her hair with two pigtails and he always thought she looked so cute.