Chapter 74 - Anakin's son

Luke was breathing heavily, sweat dripping from his forehead. At the moment he was having a training with Ahsoka and he was enjoying it. Ahsoka had more experience in duel, and he wanted to learn as much as he could from her, and he didn't care if they had a little audience.

"You are very good Luke. Believe me," Ahsoka said handing a bottle of water, as they made a rest after a while.

"Well not as good as you, that's for sure," he smiled drinking a bit.

"Well I'm older and I faced more enemies than you, so..." she started.

"And you were trained by a great Jedi," Luke said looking at her, who smiled.

"But you are his son. That is why the force is so strong in you and Leia. You beat him at the end. I didn't."

"You were holding you back. After all you were fighting someone you knew and loved for so long." Luke said. "The second time I faced him, I did the same. I hold back a lot. I didn't want to fight him. It was when he said that if I didn't turn to the dark side, he would try on Leia, that I snapped and let the anger control my actions. That is why I beat him in the end."

"But you didn't do what the Emperor wanted. Your actions made him turn against the Emperor and kill him. And because of that, Anakin was back. You redeemed your father, something I couldn't do."

"That is why you think you failed?" Luke said while Ahsoka nod.

"You believe in him too Ahsoka, that was why you tried when you faced them, but during that time, he thought my mother and us were dead. That he killed us. He was way lost, unlike the time I faced him."

Ahsoka nod. Deep inside she knew Luke was right.

"Come on. Let's train a little more," she said tapping his legs and standing up.

"You go easy on me, or you will hear from Ines," Luke laughed at his friend.

"Ines? I think I will hear from Alli way more than from Ines," Ahsoka laughed back knowing how the little girl was very protective over her parents.

Standing up, they resume training, where Luke tried to blocked Ahsoka attacks with her two lightsabers.

Watching them training, Ken, Iris and Cindel, were leaning over the handrail, completely marvelous over the amazing duel they were seeing. Especially Cindel, since she never saw two Jedi before or a lightsaber before, and knowing that she could become once, when they informed her she had the same power that they had, it made her even more excited.

"It is amazing how they can fight without getting hurt. Those lightsabers look dangerous," she said without take her brown eyes from the white and green blades that once in a while touched each other making that electrical sound.

"You will get used to it. Trust me. That is why aunt Ines will teach you how to fight first before Uncle Luke put a lightsaber in your hands," Ken said looking at her.

"You will be a great fighter." Iris replied to her friend. "Aunt Ines is teaching me how to fight and I stretched muscles and do things I would never imagine I could do. And I don't have the force."

Cindel smiled at that. For the past week she became really closed to Iris and Ken. They were about the same age and she missed having friends at her age.

"I can't wait to started training," Cindel said.

"You will love it. Can't wait for you to know everyone," Ken said.

"Will you help me when I need it?"

"Of course. I'm there for you," he said as they looked at each other eyes.

Iris looked at the scene and after a while she clean her throat.

"Maybe I should leave you two alone."

Cindel blush when she said that and looked away to Luke and Ahsoka, where Luke was on the floor, with Ahsoka pointing one of the saber at him.

"Not bad," she said to Luke.

"Well it was not good enough," he said accepting her hand and stood up from the floor.

"You are a great fighter and a great Jedi Master. Trust me. You are your father's son for sure," Ahsoka said, smiling when she saw Ines approaching with Alli and baby Luke.

"I see dada got his ass kicked by aunt Ahsoka," Ines said giggled when she approached them and saw her husband all sweaty and out of breath.

"Oh really," Luke said. "Come here babe, give me a kiss."

"Luke, you are all sweaty." She replied laughing when Luke tried to kissed her cheek.

"So. I thought you like that," he winked at her, making Ines eyes wide open.

"Luke!" she said slapping her arm and pointing at Alli who was looking at her parents and frown.

"Aunt Asoka what papa mean?"

Ahsoka looked at the young girl.

"It is nothing sweetie."

"Yes, I think your father got to much training and need a cold shower," Ines said looking at him smiling.

"You are mean," he said and smiling he kissed her lips before grabbing his baby boy, who smiled at him. "Lets both take a shower, how about that?" he said laughing when Luke looked at his father and babble waving his arms. "I take that as a yes," he said and left towards inside the house.

"Where are the others?" Ines asked Ahsoka.

"Han and Chewie are doing some repairs on the Falcon, with the boys since they want to help Papa and aunt Chew. Especially Ani. That boy love fixing things."

"It is Anakin after all" Ines laughed "And my two other babies?"

"Ben and Padmé are with their grandmother. And 3PO. They went with Malla catching some fruits. They were excited," Ahsoka said. "Your brother and sister in law and little Zena are making a nice walk, while Din is doing some practicing with Grogu next to him."

"Grogu missed Din a lot so he enjoying every minute he can with him," Ines said.

"How is Noa and the ship repair going?"

"It is almost done," Ines said. "When the time comes it will be ready to go."

"Good because I sense we need to go sooner than we think?"

Turning around they saw Din coming in their direction with Grogu behind in his floating crib.

Ines and Ahsoka looked at each other.

"What do you mean?" Ahsoka asked.

"I just a message from Bo Katan. She got some info that we need to know" Din said "And by the tone of her voice. It sound urgent."

Ines looked at him and then to Ahsoka.

What Bo Katan has to say to them that it is so important?