Chapter 33 - Dinner

Everyone was sitting by the table, in Luke's and Ines apartment.

Just like planned, Luke called his twin sister and the family to have dinner with them, and meet Din and tell them what was going on, and actually, make a plan to how and when they would get Gideon from Nevarro to Coruscant.

Right now they were in the middle of the meal, something that Din was enjoying since he didn't remember when he had a type of family meal like this.

Smiling he watched Grogu, sitting next to him, who was eating a potato with Alli, these two were really close.

"You are a Mandalorian right?" Ken asked looking at Din

"I didn't born one but I was raise by them" Din said

"Don't Mandalorian never take their helmet on?" Iris asked drinking her blue milk.

"I'm sorry for the kids asking you stuff," Leia told to Din, who smiled.

"It is fine. I like to answer these questions, besides I was already questioned by them," he pointed to the twins smiling.

"Sorry. They are 3, and they are in the phase of making non stop questions," Ines said giggling running Padmé hair from her face.

"I didn't mind. But answered you, yes some of the Mandalorian don't take their helmets off in from any living being."

"Any?" Ben asked, making Din nod

"Then now I need to ask this: what do you do when you are surround my people and are hungry?" Gracy asked him

"When I use to not take the mask off, I grab the food at ate alone."

"That is sad," Iris said. "I'm glad you don't do that anymore."

"Yes. I realize I don't need to have the helmet on 24/7. That if I take it off it doesn't mean I will stop to feel a Mandalorian," he said. "Especially when I saw other ones taking their helmets all the time like Bo Katan and Boba Fett."

The moment they heard Boba's name, Han spit the drink he was taking.

"Wait what?" Han said.

Chewie growled making Han looked at him.

"I know what he said I just didn't believe it he said it,"

Din looked a little confused by Han's reaction

"Did I say something wrong?"

"You said Boba Fett," Luke told him.

"Yes." he said "Do you know him?"

They all looked at each other

"You can say that," Ines told him. "But Din, you met Boba when?"

"Months ago. He actually helped me to fight those stormtroopers back in Tython, when Grogu was calling out for you and he helped me to get to Gideon ship and to get the kid back."

"But he wasn't there, at the bridge," Luke told him

"He had left before. He came back to get Fennec." Din informed him. "But why? Do you know him?"

Luke looked at Han.

"Yes we know. He helped Vader to catch me and put me in Carbonite." Han told Din.

"So I see you two had a history."

"You can say that," Han said making Chewie growled nodding.

"Boba Fett used to work for Jabba back in Tatooine and my husband own some money to him, so Boba Fett took him back to Jabba, but when he was frozen in carbonite."