Chapter 32 - Din Djarin

After letting Ines rest a little, Luke decided it was for the best if they go to their home, and call her doctor, even if she didn't want it, but she also knew how her husband was, especially while she was pregnant.

The doctor exam Ines, on her bed, while Luke didn't left her side not even for a second while the doctor did her stuff.

After a few minutes, he stood up, and putting the objects on his bag, he looked at Luke.

"Well she is fine and so is the baby,"

Ines looked at Luke.

"I told you I was fine." she smiled at her husband.

"I had to be sure." he said kissing her forehead.

"And you did good," the Dr. said. "And even if you and the baby are fine, your blood pressure is a little high. Not in a concerned way. So it is for the best if you stay at home, resting, at least this week."

"What? But I'm fine. I feel fine now," Ines pout. "I don't want to be on bed the rest of a week. I was in the first months because of the nausea, and it sucked,"

"You don't need to be in bed, just stay here at home, relaxing. If you want to be on your son's birthday," the doctor said looking at Luke. "And here is a recipe for these vitamins that will help her even more,"

"Okay doctor. Thanks." Luke nod.

"Behave young Lady. You need to think of that baby now." the doctor smiled.

"I will get you to the door,"

Walking the doctor out of the room, they head to the door.

"Is everything alright for real?"

"Don't worry Luke. They are fine. It is only a precaution. If everything changes, call me right away."

"I will," Luke said shaking the doctor's hands.

Walking back, he looked at Din, who was sitting on one of the couched, with Grogu next to him, and the twins were sitting on the other couch.

"I'm sorry for making you waiting."

"Hey I understand. Take your time. It is your wife and baby that matters now. Besides I have a great company here."

Luke smiled at that.

"I will be right back. Just make sure, my wife is okay and then I will come here and talk to you."

"Take your time," Din said.

Walking back to his bedroom, Luke smiled when saw Ines with her back resting on the headboard of the bed, with their son Ben, on her left.

"I will take care of you mommy," he said.

"Aww, you are my sweet boy," she said kissing his forehead and laughed when she felt a kick "Hey, you are my sweet boy too," she said rubbing her belly.

"Someone is jealous," Luke said sitting near her. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine now. I swear babe."

Grabbing her hand, he kissed it.

"What happened with Anuska?"

"That woman is mean. She grabbed Padmé arm."

Luke frown at that.

"She did what to Padmé?"

Ines looked at her son, but she knew she had to tell Luke what happened. She couldn't lie to her husband.

"She started to yelled saying that I got pregnant to shove to her face that I'm fertile and she can't have kids."

"What? She thought you got pregnant to humiliate her?" Luke said rolling his eyes. "Like we live our lives thinking of her. Come on."