Chapter 28 - Grogu

2 days had passed and Ines was at that very moment, in her living room, combing Padmé's hair.

They already had their breakfast, and while Ben was laying on the couch, the girls were eating their croissant.

Luke was about to arrive with the kid, that he informed his name was Grogu. He didn't tell her anything else, deciding to explain everything when they arrived and what happened during the rescue.

Of course that let the kids, especially the twins super excited.

Grabbing half of Padmé's blonde hair, Ines was combing the little girl's hair, while her twin were jumping around waiting for her turn.

"Mama," Padmé said facing Ines.

"Sweetie don't move your head while mama is combing your hair," Ines told her.

"Sowwy," she said making Ines giggled.

"It is okay."

"Mama."

"Yes Padmé."

"Papa come home today?"

"Yes he will. He is arriving soon, that is why we need to hurry," she said grabbing an elastic band and tied Padmé's hair. "Look at me."

Padmé look at her mother.

The Twins hair that day:

"You look so pretty," she pulls her to her arms and kissed her on the cheek

"You look so pretty," she pulls her to her arms and kissed her on the cheek. "Alli come here."

The little girl, ran towards her mother smiling.

"Mama."

Ines giggled shaking her head. The twins were in that phase of nonstop questions.

"Yes Alli,"

"Papa bing baby too?"

"Yes, Papa will bring the baby that he rescued," she said combing Alli's hair.

"Fom bad peopwe?"

"Yes sweetie."

"What the baby name?"

"Grogu," Ines asked tied part of Alli's hair. "Turn the other way around," she told, while Alli turn on her right, so Ines would comb that side of her hair.

"How owd is Gogu?"

"I don't know sweetie. Papa didn't tell."

After a second later.

"Where Gogu's come fom?" Alli asked.

"I don't know either," Ines answered giggling.

"Will Gogu sweep hewe?"

"Oh my Goodness, you and your questions," Ines laughed.

"Girls. Can't wait for Luke to born," Ben said making Ines laughed at her son.