Chapter 55 - The Spy

Luke and Ines were still bed during that morning.

Wrapping his right arm around her waist, he pulled her closer to him, and started kissing her neck, showing her how much he missed making love with her.

"Luke, babe. I don't know if we have time for that. The baby can wake up any time," she said closing her eyes, and moaning, feeling his lips on her neck.

Deep inside she missed being like that with him too. It has being months since they made love.

"Come on babe, you miss as much as I do," Luke said looking at her. "I want you so much," he said pulling her into a deep kiss, while rolling on top of her.

Kissing her neck, he slowly start to pull the trap of her nightgown down her shoulder, and kissed it, making Ines dig her nails on his naked back.

"What awe doing to mama?" Padmé asked, making Luke rolled out from Ines right away, while she laughed at the sight of their twins girls, that by the look on their faces, they just woke up and as usual when that happens, they always ran towards their parents bedroom.

"I think someone forgot to lock the bedroom door," Ines said looking at her husband, who rolled his eyes.

"Damn it," he said making Ines laugh even more.

Climbing on their parents bed, the twins kneel between them.

"What wewe you doing?" Alli asked looking at her father and mother.

"Well Papa was playing a game with Mama," Luke said looking at his daughters.

"What game?" Padmé asked.

"A game that Papa and Mama like to do sometimes," Ines said running her hand on her daughter blonde hair, and pulling her towards her, holding her closer to her chest and kissing the top of her head.

"I want to pway too," Alli said.

"Only adults can play this game. You are too young," Ines said to her. "When you get older you will play too."

"The hell she will," Luke said looking at Ines while pulling his daughter towards him.

Ines looked at Luke and shook her head.

"You will see about that, miste," she said imitating her daughters.

Luke make Alli face him.

"Sweetie, let Papa tell you something. All boys have cooties, okay. The only one who don't have it is Papa okay. Remember that. Both of you. I'm the only boy who loves you and you can get closer."

"Luke," Ines said laughing.

"Ben have cooties?" Padmé asked him.

"No, your brother is safe too. You can get closer to him. And so is your baby brother. Every other boys have cooties."

"What about Uncwe Han?"

"Uncle Han is okay too," Luke said moving Alli's bangs from her face, smiling at the beautiful girl he made with Ines. He loved his girls so much and he promise to himself since the day they were born, that he would always make sure no boy would ever break their hearts.

"And uncwe Dan?" Alli continue.

"Uncle Dan is okay too," Luke responded.

"What about Baiw and Ani?" Alli continue to asked making Ines giggled.

"You started that, so deal with it," Ines said to him.

"Okay, let me rephrase that. Every boy have cooties, except Papa, your brothers, your uncles and your cousins. Okay?" he said smiling.