Chapter 101 - Meeting the Grand kids

Ken was watching himself through the mirror.

They arrived a few hours ago in the Naberries house, and they were kind enough to show him his room and prepare him his bath, where he took a nice bath and after that he finally cut his long hair and shave his beard.

And now he was standing there, watching his image in the mirror and he barely recognize himself. He felt a totally different person, after years with his long hair and beard.

Hours ago his two kids came to him and even if he didn't remember everything, and a lot of things was still blurry in his head, but he remembered some parts. Now all he want was to be with them, meet his grandchildren and of course he still had a lot of questions because he wanted to know everything that had happened through the past 10 years.

There was a knock on the door and Ines appeared, holding a 4 and half months baby Luke, who still had his little eyes wet with tears, since he had being crying.

"Hey, may I come in?" she asked him.

"Of course." Ken said smiling at her.

Even it had passed 10 years, his daughter was still a very beautiful woman.

"Wow, now that is a look that I remember." she giggled when she watched her father the way she remembered when she was younger.

"Yes." he said touching his face and looked again in the mirror. "I have to say that I felt the same way when I first looked myself in the mirror." he smiled looking back at her and then to the baby she was caring on her arms.

Luke looked at his grandfather, with his little blue eyes still filled with tears, while sucking his green pacifier, while he rest his little right cheek on his mother's left one.

"Hello little fella." he said smiling at the baby, who kept looking at him.

Ines smiled at her son and kissed his little cheek.

"What is it sweetie? It is your grandfather?" she said making the baby looked at her and with a whimp he hid his face on the base of her neck, making her giggle. "Someone is a little moody today." she said rubbing the baby's back.

"I still can't believe you are a mother." Ken said. "Not that I doubt it you would be and a great one, but look at you, wearing dresses and all." and he glare to the lightsaber she had trapped on her dress's belt. "And you did became a Jedi, like Master Yoda and Master Kenobi."

"Well I'm happily married to one too." she smiled.

"That is right. Luke Skywalker." he said. "You have to tell me everything. How did you met him and figure it out and how you all defeat the Empire?"

"I know you want to know everything but we will have time for that." she said. "But first I need to treat this little one." she said kissing her baby on the forehead.

"I see." Ken smiled.

"But you can go to the living room. The rest of the kids are there, eager to meet you." she said to him.

"Okay." he told her.

Kissing his cheek, Ines left the bedroom, leaving Ken alone for a while, before he left a few minutes later and head to the living room.

********************

As Ken entered in the living room, he smiled when he saw Gracy, his daughter in law with her youngest daughter, Zena, who was playing with one of her toys.

Gracy stood up when she saw him and gave him a hug, which he accepted right away.

"It is so good to see you again." she said when they pulled apart.