Chapter 13 - Disappointing

Hosnian Prime:

Luke and Ines were in their last week of their honeymoon, a trip that started 3 weeks ago in Scarif.

Right now they were in Hosnian Prime, that stayed in the Hosnian system and it was a cosmopolitan ecumenopolis.

They arrived at the beginning of the week, and it was their last day in there, before they leave the next day to Coruscant.

It was the first time they were in there and they took the time to visit their families and some attractions in it. It felt like Coruscant.

*****************

At the moment Luke and Ines just had come out from visit Luke's aunt Sola and her husband and cousins.

They were happy to see Luke there and they spend a nice day with them, talking about Naboo and how Jobal and Ruwee were, and how their kids were.

Once they were leaving, Sola decided to give Luke something.

"Here, I'm sure you would like this," she said giving him a picture of her mother with her nieces moving, where he could see the little girls and his mother hugging each other. "This picture was in your mother's bedroom back in Naboo. I took it when I moved here. I'm sure you would like to have something of her."

Luke smiled at the picture.

"Thank you aunt Sola," he said hugging her.

After they leave, Ines looked at him.

"You didn't tell her yours and Leia's suspicious of your mother being alive?"

Luke looked at her and wrapped his left arm around her shoulder.

"I don't think it would be a good idea revealing a shocking news like that, especially without being 100% sure it is indeed my mother. Even I, I'm not sure it is her. Like you said she had decoy that looked exactly like her to avoid certain things."

"Yes. I remember my father telling that, 3 years before we were born, when your mother was already a Senator, they the Trade federation still want her dead, so she used her decoy a lot. One time that decoy was killed because they thought it was her coming out their ship." Ines told remembering hearing that story from her father.

"Then we need to be sure. But I really enjoy this."

"We can hanging on the living room," she looked at him smiling.

"That is a great idea," he smiled and kissed her forehead.

"So we still have the whole night to be here, any plans?" she asked him.

"I don't know. Do you have?"

"Actually, I was thinking if we could have a nice time tonight, only the two of us," she said looking at him. "What do you say?"

"Sure I think it is a great idea," he smiled at her. "Then can you head to the hotel, get ready?"

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I will have to talk to Tank. Do you mind to go to the hotel without me?"

"No babe. I will get ready for our special night" she said and kissing him, they went separate ways.

******************

Ines was heading towards the Hotel. She was smiling since she wanted to have an alone time with him. Just the two of them. Especially because she wanted to tell him something.

As she head to the hotel, she a friendly face.

"Sandy"

Sandy stopped and turning back she wave at Ines.