Chapter 75 - Bo Katan

fter Din informed Ines and Ahsoka about the message he got from Bo Katan, and that she wanted to talk to them with urgency, they made sure to inform the others.

Right now they were sitting in the living room of Chewie's home, waiting for the holo table to turn on. They made sure the communication was safe and no one outside could intersect, since it was something that Bo Katan did the same and informed them to do that.

"What do you think she wanted to tell us?" Leia asked looking at Din.

"She didn't tell me, but I notice it was something important," Din replied.

"How is everything between you two with the darksaber?" Luke asked.

Din looked at him.

"Well we dealing with that in a good way. At the moment with everything that is happening we are putting the subject on hiatus, until all of this settle down."

"Are you two going to fight for it?" Ines told him, "Because you know that is the only thing that she can get the darksaber again in her possession."

"I don't know. But if that needs to happen, I will make sure that she wins."

"I don't think she will want that." Ahsoka spoke. "She needs to show the Mandalore she is the right heir and the right owner of the darksaber. If you, for one change, show that you didn't at least put up a fair fight and she takes that that easy, it would look like she is not that of a great fighter. After all she lost the saber for Gideon, and that is something I'm sure didn't make her in the good graces of them."

Din looked at her and didn't say anything. He knew she was right, but he also didn't want to fight over something he didn't want.

Before he could answered, the holo table beeped and Chewie pressed the button and the image of a woman that many of the people in the room never met before, at least in person.

"Ahsoka" she said smiling when she saw the Togruta

"Hey Bo. How are you?" she asked smiling.

"Well we are going slowly. I see that Din told you that I needed to talked to you all." she said looking around. "There are some faces I already saw," she said looking at Luke. "But there are new faces. But the presentations can happen some other time, since we don't have much time."

"Bo, what is going on? What is so important and urgent?" Din asked her.

Bo looked at them and sighed.

"Since we got the news about the threat and about Thrawn, we are also doing our stuff and we were able to get an information, that we can guarantee it is legit and truthful."

"From who?" Ahsoka said.

"Someone from inside of the Empire," she said looking at Ahsoka, who knew right away what she meant

"Ezra. He is alive and still with Thrawn."

"He is actually doing a great job. But I sense sooner or later he can be in danger. If Thrawn finds out there is a spy among them and with the recent news we got, we think he needs to leave pretty soon."

"What news?" Luke asked.

"Thrawn plans are way more dangerous than we imagine. We got informed that Thrawn went to Wayland looking for someone. Someone that he found since he brought what a man with them. A man that he said knows the ways of the force."

"A Jedi?" Ines asked looking at Luke.

"According to this information yes. He was able to get a name: Joruus C'baoth."

At the sound of the name Ahsoka gasped.

"Do you know that name?" Leia asked to her friend.

"Not in person. But I know Obi Wan and your father met him. But I'm pretty sure he died 8 years before the Jedi Purge and the rise of the Empire and before you two were born."

"Are you sure about that?" Han said, "Because apparently he wasn't if he is with Thrawn and working for him at the moment"

"We need to know more about that Joruus," Din said.

"Well I know the right person," Ines smiled looking at Luke. He knew exactly whom his wife was thinking.

"So a Jedi is working with Thrawn," Han said.

"Yes, he is the one who wants your kids so he can train them," Bo informed.

"The hell he will," Leia said right away.

"But that is not all."

"More good news I guess," Ines said sarcastically.

"Apparently the dark Jedi left a device some kind of transmission somewhere that are connected with the force. And Thrawn is after that."

"Well that explains why he recruit that old Jedi," Din said.

"How many of those advice are and what do they do?" Luke asked.

"We're not sure but it is indicated the location of some powerful kyber crystal that it is indeed in a lost Jedi Temple"

"I remember hearing about The Kyber Crystal that Palpatine was eager to find but failed. But I always thought it was a myth."

"Thrawn is trying to finish Palpatine quest. And the Joruus guy is an advantage." Han said

"We need to find that transmission device and find where is that special crystal before Thrawn." Din said

"That is a good plan the problem is where is that device first." Ines said looking at her friend.

"That is the problem that Thrawn is having too. It can be any temple and that he hope you guys can find it first"

"If Thrawn is having problem, then how we can find first," Han said rolling his eyes.

"He hopes you do it because if Thrawn find that device and find the place where that special kyber is hidden, then the situation will be very complicated," Bo Katan said. "My allies will continue to find more. So far is the only thing I can give to you. Good luck," she said and her image disappeared.

"Now what do we do?" Leia asked.

"First we need to know more about that crystal and that Jedi." Luke said and looked at Ines. "It is time to call the expert."

"Oh yeah, that kid can find anything for sure," Han said knowing whom Luke was talking

"I will do that right away," Ines said standing up and heading to the ship, while the other stayed in Chewie house, still processing what they got from Bo Katan.

Do you think they will find that Kyber Crystal first than Thrawn? And where do you think there is the device hidden?