Chapter 27 - Rescuing

Coruscant:

Coruscant:

Ines was heading towards Ben's bedroom.

It had passed 2 days since she talked to Luke back in Tython, and she knew he was trying to find the little kid, so he didn't have time to talk to her and the kids, which she understood.

After tucking her girls into their beds, she entered in her son's and smiled when saw the little boy.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yes," he said.

"Then back to bed," she said pushing the covers aside, while the little boy got under it.

Covered him, she tuck him it and leaning down, she kissed his cheeks.

"Sleep well my little love," she smiled.

"When daddy will come back home?"

"I don't know sweetie," she said. "But he will be home soon."

"Will he bring the little kid?"

"I hope so. But let's go to sleep okay," she said kissing his forehead. "I love you my sweet boy."

"I love you too mommy," he said wrapping his arms around her neck.

"Awww," she said giving tones of kisses on his cheeks. "Sleep well. May the for be with you sweetie."

"May the force be with you mommy," Ben said.

Standing up, she turn off the light and went to her bedroom. Outside the rain started to fall. Getting under the covers, she rubbed her belly and closed her eyes for a good night sleep, even if she missed Luke next to her.

****************

Minutes later, she felt someone tapping her arm. Opening her eyes, she sighed when he saw her daughter Alli holding her father and mother stuffed dolls.

"Alli, sweetheart what are you doing out of bed at this hour?" she asked the little girl.

"I wan to sweep with you."

Ines sighed.

"Sweetie you need to sleep in your own bed, just like your sister."

"Onwy this time," she pouted to her.

"Don't do that look?" Ines said. "You are just like your father. Come up," she said pulling the covers aside.

Giggling, the little girl climbed on the bed and got under the covers, laying the dolls next to her and cover them.

"Let's go to sleep," Ines said running her left hand on her daughter's blonde hair.

"Okay," Alli closed her eyes and Ines did the same.

Then after a minute.

"Mama."

"Mhmm," Ines said with her eyes close.