Chapter 91 - The Night in Naboo

After Jobal showed them where the kids would sleep and where Luke and Ines would sleep for the next days, and after they settle down with their luggage, they called to Coruscant to tell their family that they arrived safely at Naboo and to tell them what Anakin Force Ghost had told them back in Dagobah.

After assure them they would be fine and tell their Ben and Padmé that they loved them very much and soon they would be all together, they all sat by the table to have dinner with the Naberries.

"So how long will you stay here with us?" Ruwee asked making Luke and Ines looked at each other.

"Well, Ines birthday is in two days, so we were thinking that we will leave two days later." Luke spoke

"Yes, it is still two days of trip between Naboo and Coruscant and we can't wait to be with our kids. Especially after what happened?" Ines agreed looking at Luke who was having a nice little nap on her arms.

"I think you are right." Ruwee nod

"When Padmé informed us what happened, with you loss of memory, we were so concerned about you two especially. I mean we know how close you are as a couple and we knew Ines was suffering for sure" Jobal said looking at her grandson.

"Oh yes, we were afraid and kept thinking if it was permanent what would happened."

Luke nod and looked at Ines and to Alli, who was happily eating her favorite fruit.

"Imagine me, when I woke up and they told I had a life that I didn't remember. And I tried everything to remember them, especially Ines and the kids"

"Poor Alli. We knew already the connection she has with you." Ruwee said. "And Padmé told us she was sick with high fever that didn't go down we were so concerned that we thought going to Coruscant to see you"

"I knew what I had to do!" Ines replied looking at her daughter who smiled at her.

"But how you remember everything?" Jobal asked her grandson.

"I just did." Luke replied. "I mean, since I was in Dagobah my memory slowly started to come up. I remembered small pieces of it. But it was when Ines came that I started to remember her and one day I was with my son, talking to him and I remember our sweet conversation back in Yavin 4. And I realize that"

"You need time with yourself to relax your mind." Ruwee nod.

"I guess so." Luke agreed with his grandfather.

"Well I'm happy that everything is alright again in our family." Jobal smiled at them. "But do you have any news about what is happening out there?"

Luke and Ines knew what she was asking. They never hid everything from them, especially because they want them to be careful, while Luma informed the Queen of everything as well, as normal.

"Well, we got this round according to what my father told us back in Dagobah."

"That is good news, right?" she asked looking at her husband.

"Yes it is," Ines nod

"But..." Ruwee continue. He knew that it didn't ended for sure.

"But it is not a full victory yet. We got a great advantage getting that crystal ahead of Thrawn, but for sure he didn't give up." Luke said.

"So more problems will come along the way, right?" Ruwee asked them.

"Let's hope that we can win and defeat him for sure, but yes." Ines nod

"Just be careful." Jobal said

"Don't worry grandmother, we will get ready too, not just Thrawn." he smiled grabbing her hand and gave a gently squeeze to calm her down.

"I know you will. But still you guys are our family and as a grandmother of course I will always get concerned." she smiled back at him. "But it is late and I know you must be tired."

"You have no idea. Let's say that Master Yoda hut back in Dagobah wasn't very comfortable." Ines giggled looking back at her baby who moved in his sleep.

"You go to rest." Jobal said. "Maybe tomorrow you want to go to the market with me? We can buy some good stuff to make a nice meal for your birthday."

"I will love too. What do you say sweetie?"

"Yay." Alli clapped but she couldn't help but yawn.

"I think someone need to get a good night sleep too" Luke said and standing up, he picked her from her chair saying goodnight to his grandparents, they went inside to put the kids to bed first.

*******************

Putting little Luke on his crib and covering him, she looked back at the bed where her husband was putting Alli to sleep.

After laying down and covering her up, she sat next to Luke.

"Now you get a good night to sleep, okay and tomorrow we will go to mama and grandma to the market."

"Okay mama." she said. "I miss Ben and Pamé and Gogu."

"I know sweetie." she said.

"We miss them too but soon we will be all together again." Luke said smiling when she nod. "Now I need you to be a big sister and look out for your baby brother. R2 will be in your bedroom too."

"Okay. Goodnight Papa! Goodnight Mama!" she said.

Leaning down they both kissed her forehead and after saying goodnight, they both left to their own bedrooms, while the rain started to fall outside.

Closing the door, and changing clothes, they got under the covers.

Pulling Ines closer to him, Luke kissed her deeply.

"It is nice to finally sleep on a good bed," she said giggling pulling apart after a while.

"I agree with you but if I wasn't that tired, I would do some other activity on this bed with you, besides sleeping," he smirked at her, making her laugh.

"Well you have 4 more nights for that Skywalker."

"And I will make sure of that." he said, "But for now we deserve a goodnight sleep." and kissing her again, they fell asleep on each other arms again.

So Luke and Ines will spend a few days with the Naberries.