Chapter 34 - Nevarro

The Millennium Falcon came out of lightspeed, after 2 days of flying from Coruscant to Nevarro.

After waiting a week for that trip, so they could celebrate Ben's 5th birthday, they thought it was time to do the trip, so Luke could talk to Gideon, and bring him back to Coruscant.

Like always, the goodbyes were always difficult, especially for Luke, since Ines was almost 7 months pregnant, and living her in that stated was always difficult for Luke.

But also living his children too. And of course Alli was the one who cried the most, but when he asked her to take care of Mama and baby brother with Grogu, the little girl started to calm out a little bit, especially when he promise he would call them from the Falcon, once they land in Nevarro.

"Is that Nevarro?" Eqol asked looking at Luke who nod that him.

This time Luke decided to bring only two of his students and he decided to take Eqol and Qoli, since they were not in the group that he took to Takodana, and that didn't end well, but this time he knew that was not a dangerous mission, so he decided to take the two boys.

"Yes" Qoli was the one who answered "It is a Volcanic Planet with only one sun."

Luke giggled, of course he knew Qoli would study everything about the planet when he informed them, they would go with them.

Once the Falcon, landed, Luke looked at Han and Din

"I have to call Ines. I promised to call her once we landed. Besides I need to know how is she."

"Hey Luke, we understand." Han said to his brother in law.

Smiling, he sat down and press the button of the communicator, calling to Coruscant.

After a minute, Ines holo appeared, showing her big belly and next to her was Alli and Grogu, making Luke smiled at the image.

"Hey my love," Ines said waving

"Hewo Papa," Alli said waving too, being imitate by Grogu, making them laughed.

"Hello my loves. How are you?"

"I'm fine. As you can see I'm with a good company. These two don't leave my side for one second. Not even when I want to go the bathroom. It is getting annoying having these two guards all the time," she giggled looking at them.

"Papa tow to take cawe of u," Alli said pointing the finger at her mother.

"Hey I'm the mother here, young lady," she laughed pulling her closer and kissing the top of her head.

"Thank you sweetie. I knew I could count on you," Luke said to her. "Where are Ben and Padmé?"

"Oh they went with your mother shopping. But they send kisses and they love you." she said "Are you in Nevarro already?"

"Yes, we just landed," he informed her

"How is it?"

"We didn't left the ship yet, kid," Han told her

"Well then I let you go." she said "Say by to Papa"

"By by Papa. Lobe u," Alli said sending kisses to Luke who smiled at his little girl.

"I love you too sweetie." he said, then look at Ines. "Rest okay."

"Yes father," Ines said rolling her eyes, but smile at the end.

"I love you babe."

"I love you more."

Han looked at Din, patting his shoulder.