Chapter 56 - On Alert

A/N: I want to wish Happy New Year to all of you

Inside the Temple, Aurea was sitting on the couch in the relax area, with Alli kneeling next to her, while Dr. Lina was examining the old Lady.

Luke, Han and Dan were standing watching it, waiting for the diagnosis from the doctor.

After a while, Dr. Lina smiled to Aurea and looked at the guys

"She will be fine. It is nothing serious," she said making Luke nod in relieve.

"Thank you," he told her

"Just put some ice on that bump, okay. But if you started to feel dizziness, or headaches, just go to the hospital and call for me okay."

"Okay. Thank you doctor," Aurea told her. "I will be okay," she smiled, feeling Alli getting closer to her.

"Awe you okay now Auwea?" the little girl asked her.

"Yes I am sweetie." she smiled at her

"Hewe," Alli said handling a sweetie and then she lean forward and kiss Aurea on the cheek, making the old Lady smile with tears on her eyes. "Fewing well now?"

"Aww," Aurea said wrapping her left arm around her and pulling her towards her, she kissed Alli's head. "I'm feeling much better now, thank you so much. The Galaxy will be in such a good hands for sure," she said looking up at Luke who smiled. "You and Ines are raising your kids so well."

"Thanks," Luke said. He was proud of his little girl.

*********************

After a few minutes Ines entered inside the Temple and walking near them, Luke ran towards her the moment he sensed her. Running towards her he pulled Ines into his arms and held her tightly against him, which Ines accepted right away. Being in his arms it made her always feel safe and good.

Holding her face between his hands, he pulled her into a deep kiss, not caring if the others were there.

Pulling apart, he knew what she was thinking right away.

"The kids are fine. They are being watched by my mother and Gracy and Leia, Ahsoka and Chewie are protecting them all. Relax," he said kissing her again.

"How is Aurea?" Ines asked her husband.

"She is will have a bump on her head for a while, but she will be fine." Luke replied, while they walked towards the relax area.

The moment Ines approached them, Dan pulled his little sister into his arms, making Luke smiled. He knew how worried his brother in law was, when Luke told him what was going on.

"Are you okay?" Dan asked her after a while.

"Yes, I am" she smiled when Dan kissed her forehead.

Looking back at Aurea, Ines sat down next to the her, and smiled when Alli just went towards right away, making Ines pulling on to her lap, and hold a closer to her.

"Awe you okay mama?" she asked.

"Yes my love, Mama is fine," she said kissing Alli's forehead.

"What happened kid?" Han ask sitting down. "Luke just went to our home, saying that something happened in the Temple and he needed help."

"I don't know what happened. When we got inside, and called for Aurea, and she didn't answered right away, like she does, I knew something was not right. Even Alli sensed that. Right sweetie?"

Alli looked at her mother and then to her uncle and nod.

"Auwea was on the fwoo," she said looking at the old Lady.

"Yes. That's how we found her," Ines said looking at her. "What happened here?"

Aurea looked at them.

"I don't know, everything was so quick." she started. "I was inside when I heard noises. I thought it was you. Then out of nowhere, someone grabbed me from behind, demanding that I should open the door to the Archives. I told I couldn't do that, and that's when you two came in."

"And the person hit you on the head," Dan said.

"The tech that Ben told you to do, worked pretty well," Aurea said to Luke.

"I need to thank my boy for that," she smiled proudly.

"You got lucky it didn't shoot you, Aurea," Han told her.

"Probably that's when I heard the groan." Ines replied. "When we reached Aurea, she was laying and I knew what happened. And then I heard noises and saw a figure coming out of the those columns and ran outside. And that's when I called you through the force," Ines said looking at Luke.

"Did you see the person's face or something?" Han asked.

Aurea sighed sadly.

"No. The person came from behind me, and I was not able to see her."

"Her?" Dan said frowning

"It was a woman's voice for sure. And by the sound, I believe the face was covered," Aurea replied to him.

Ines nod.

"She is right. The woman had her face covered." Ines said looking at Luke, who straight up on his seat.

"What?" Han asked looking at them. "You guys are doing that communicating thing, and hello. Non force sensitive people here," he waved making Alli giggled at her uncle who winked at her.

"It was mean wady Uncwe Han," she answered him, making Han frowning.

"Mean Lady?" he said

Luke looked at Han and nod.

"It is Anuska," he replied, making Han straight up too and looked at Ines.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes. I was able to take off her mask. It was her. And honestly why we didn't think of that before."

"Wait that girl that said mean things and made you feel bad months ago?" Aurea said making Ines nod. "Why?"

Dan looked at his sister. He knew Anuska since they were young and he always knew how Anuska was and how she constantly said mean things to his sister. So it was not shocking to know that was her.

"Anuska always thought she was better than my sister because she was from an important family. So I'm sure when she saw my sister after all these years, and see that she was the one who was living the life that Anuska always wanted, I know for a fact she wasn't happy. Right?" he said looking at Ines.

"Exactly. She said that she should be in my place. You know married with the most famous guy in the galaxy and have kids. So she wanted me to suffer and everyone near me. Including Leia, someone she always said it was one of her best friends."

"Leia will be so pissed when she finds out," Han said knowing his wife way to long.

"She is," Luke looked at him.

"Your read mind thing. I got it," Han said rolling his eyes, making Alli giggled and get our of her mother's lap, she reached her uncle.

"Don't be sad Uncwe Han," she said hugging Han, who picked her on to his lap.

"Only you can understand me, kid," he smiled at his niece.

"What now?" Dan asked.

Luke looked at him and then to everyone else.

"Well we already know who the Thrawn spy is, and knowing she is here. Which that means Gideon is here too."

"That means a Men's hunt is in place," Han smiled, since he loved doing this.

"This city need to be on alert. We will caught them. Oh yes we will," Luke said smiling.

So an alert is sending and a hunt for Gideon and Anuska will start.