Chapter 57 - What to do?

After they made sure that Aurea was send safe with Luma to Naboo, they also made sure that the Jedi Temple was all close and nobody from outside could entered inside, before they head back to Luke and Ines apartment, where everyone else was.

Entering inside, the rest of the family was all gathering, while the kids, alongside with 3PO, were watching Chewie and R2 having a rematch of Dejarik, that they were having 10 years ago in the Falcon, where R2 won, leaving Chewie not very happy.

"Be careful R2. Remember what General Solo told us back then," 3PO said to his friend.

The little droid beeped but the move he made, made the player from Chewie side being crush once again, leaving the Wookiee growling in frustration, and while Ben, Padmé, Grogu and Ken clapped, Ani, Bail and Iris pouted.

"You really don't stand a chance against Artoo, Chewie. Accepted it," Ken said

"Hey, I bet Artoo cheat," Iris said looking at him.

"Artoo don't cheat," Ben said looking at his cousin.

"Yes," Padmé said pointing her finger at her, making Iris giggled at the 3 years old.

"Look at his one, pointing the finger at me," she said laughing.

Ani and Bail looked at Chewie.

"Don't cwy uncwe Che," Ani said stroking the Wookiee's arm.

"Hewe," Bail said handling his slice of tuna bread that he adore to him, making Chewie growled and wrapping his big arms around the boys, making them giggled when his hair tickling their faces.

Grogu walked towards Alli, the first moment he saw her, and the two best friends started to talk through force, which made him smile.

"So how is Aurea?" Amidala asked his son, when he approached her and kissing the top of his mother head, he then sat down, pulling Padmé on his lip, when the little girl walked right towards her father.

"She is fine. At this time she is heading to Naboo with Luma," he answered her.

Ines walked towards Ahsoka, who was walking around the room, with little Luke on her arms. The 6 weeks old baby was closing his eyes, enjoying the moment, while sucking his green pacifier.

"I see someone is enjoying being in his aunts arms," Ines whispered, running her right hand thought her baby blond hair.

"Do you want to hold him?" Ahsoka whispered back.

"He is fine where he is my friend," Ines smiled at her friend and sat down next to Luke, while Han was already next to Leia with Ani on his lap.

"So it is her indeed? The spy, the one who helped Gideon escape is Anuska?" Leia asked. Even if she knew that already, she wanted to hear from her brother and sister in law.

"Yes Leia, it is her," Ines said looking to her.

"Bitch," Leia said, making Ani gasped and opening his little mouth, he looked back at his father.

"Mama said bad wod," he said pointing at his mother.

"I heard that." Han said looking at him. "Let's not repeat that okay," he winked making the kid giggled.

"Sorry but I was not expect that," she replied.

"But what happened?" Ahsoka asked.

Looking at them Ines started to tell what happened the moment she and Alli arrived at the Temple, including what happened outside with the confrontation with Anuska, that Han, Dan and Luke didn't know yet.

"How they found her? I don't understand," Gracy asked

"Actually I have news too and I think it will answer that question," Ahsoka said making everyone look at her.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked.

"I always find everything so weird, about the fact that she was able to avoid every camera to capture her face. So I knew that person knew exactly where they were and where Gideon was, cause she got to him right away."

"So you think she visited him a few times?" Ines asked her.

"Not a few times. She visited him since he was arrested." Ahsoka said making everyone gasped.

"What?" Leia said.

"I was able to access the visitors archive, and Gideon had a visit of a woman, by the name Lyla, fake name apparently, once a day,"

Everyone looked at each other.

"Now it makes sense," Han said.

Chewie growled making everyone looked at him and nod.

"Chewie made a good point. We still have 2 weeks before we all go to Kashyyyk." Luke started. "And now we know Anuska is involved and if she is here than Gideon is still here too. Let's make everything to caught them again."

"We will search every single corner of this place. We will find them," Dan said.

"I hope so. I can't to talk face to face to that..." Leia started but Ani lean over her and cover his mother's mouth.

"No bad wod mama," he said making Leia smiled at his boy.

Pulling him towards her, she held him tightly in her arms and kissed his cheek.

"You are right sweetie." Leia said and look at the others. "She will have a lot to explain to me."

"At least we have somewhere to start and what to do," Amidala nod.

Gracy looked at her husband.

"I think we better go home. It was a long day and the weather is changing."

"Yes sweetheart. I agree." Dan said and standing up, everyone did the same.

"We all should do the same. We need to rest," Ahsoka said and passed little Luke to his mother, making the babe whimp and moved his little arms, but after a few seconds he calm down again.

"Tomorrow we will start the search. I will tell my men about," Han said picking Bail.

"And I will inform the Senate," Leia said, adjusting Anakin in her arms. "Iris sweetie, let's go" she said to her daughter.

"Okay. Bye everyone. Come on 3PO let's play at home."

"Oh I don't know if I can do it miss," the droid said.

"I will show you," she said smiling.

"Bye everyone," Luke said as his family left the apartment, leaving him alone with the kids, wife and R2.

Chewie was right. They need to catch Anuska and Gideon in 2 weeks.

So Anuska had being visit Gideon all this time. Will they be able to find them in 2 weeks?