Chapter 50 - Calling some friends

A week had passed, and today was a big day for the first 10 students that Luke had. Today they would be finally graduating from Padawan to Jedi Knight.

When they arrived 4 years ago, he would never knew if he could be a good Master, but with the help of Ines and now with Ahsoka and with the help of Aurea, who was amazing taking caring of the kids, the big day arrived and he couldn't wait.

************************

At that moment, Luke was sitting on his couch, with Alli standing between his legs, pulling aside the top of his shirt, seeing the gray part and then putting back on hiding, and opening again, making Luke giggled at her.

"What are you doing, young lady?" he asked

"This is gway and this is black," she pointed at it.

"I know. I wore this outfit many times before. The inside is light gray and outside is black. I was wearing this outfit when Papa was in Endor."

"Ewoks."

"That's right. The Ewoks's planet. You are very smart," he smiled at her.

"Like mama," she said.

"Excuse me. Only your mother is smart?" he asked her.

"Yes," Alli replied.

"Okay that's it, young lady," he said and grabbing her, he started to tickling her, making the little girl laughed out loud.

"Papa... STOP!" Alli said between laughs, especially when picked her up and started to make noises on her tummy, making the girl laugh even more.

Grogu came and climbing on the couch, he watched carefully at Alli.

Luke knew he was checking if she was in pain and need help.

Sitting Alli on his left leg, he looked at Grogu.

"I'm not hurting her Grogu."

The child looked at him and babble.

"Yes we were playing. I was tickling her, that was why she was laughing," he said. "Thank you for caring so much about her."

"Gogu is my fwiend," she said to his father.

"Yes he is. A very good friend," he said. "But I will be your number one friend right."

Alli looked at her father and wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips on Luke's left cheek, making him wrapped his arms around her too.

"Poor Papa," she said giggled making Luke smiled at his daughter.

Then there was a beeped and pressing a button, the monitor in front of him light up and the image of Din and Cara appeared.

The moment he saw them, Grogu pointed at it.

"Hey kid," Din said taking off his helmet. "How is everything?"

"So far everything is good with him." Luke said.

"Hi Din. Hi Cawa," Alli said waving at them.

"Hi... uh," Din looked at Cara and them back to the them. "Padmé?"

Alli crossed her arms in front of her chest and frown her forehead.

"I'm Alli," she said.

"Oh no. You guys made her cross her arms and frown her forehead, just like her mother. That means she is not happy." Luke said laughing.

"Sorry Alli, but you and your sister are identical," Cara said smiling at the little girl.

"Going to take a piece of cake," she said. "Come Gogu."

Jumping off Luke's lap, they both head to the kitchen where Ines was making a cake for later, while baby Luke was on his bouncing chair, quietly, sucking his pacifier. Being 5 weeks old, he was getting big, and before they left, he would take his first two vaccines.

In the living room Luke had explain to Din and Cara what they found out from the survivor pilot.

After listened him, Din and Cara looked at each other.

"That is not good. If they have a spy there, they can have a spy in many systems," Cara said.

"That is why I wanted you to be present in this call," Luke said. "You need to pay attention and be extra careful of any weird movements or people in Nevarro."

"I will from now on, for sure. Thanks for the warning."

"Do you want my help to find who the spy is?" Din said.

"An extra help is helpful, but I'm also calling you because Ines and I had being talk. And I decided to call from here, because I know this is a safe line."

"What is it?" Din asked

"We had the idea that, it was for the best that this summer we would go to a different place, but continue to pretend we go to Varykino. But in reality we are going to Kashyyyk instead and stay with the Wookiees."

"I think it is a good idea. If they want the kids and Leia and Ines, it would not a be good idea to go to a place like Varykino," Cara said.

"We thought the same thing. But maybe it was for the best if you meet us there, Din. Grogu would be there and I know he also is a person of interest for the Empire and that Thrawn guy. Having an extra help, it is not a bad idea."

Din looked at the monitor.

"No it is not."

"I'm sorry. I'm sure you have other things to do and a lot to deal, with all the darksaber problems with Bo-Katan and the Mandalore. But if I thought your presence was not important, I wouldn't ask you this."

"Okay. I agree. I think it is for the best if I meet you in Kashyyyk instead and not in Coruscant."

"Yes." Luke nod. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. I like your kids alongside with Grogu, so I will not allow anything bad happen to them."

"Thanks my friend."

"Luke, how is Gideon?" Cara asked him.

Luke knew why she was asking him that.

"So far everything is okay. If we get any news we will inform you right away," Luke said.

"Thanks. Well I have to go and call a meeting right away," she said.

"I will go too and inform Bo Katan. They need to be prepare," Din said. "See you in a few weeks."

"Okay. Over now," Luke said and the monitor went black.

Standing up, he head to the kitchen, and smiled when saw the kids licking the spoon, while Luke was looking around sucking his pacifier.

Approaching him, he crouched.

"Hello sweetie," he said and picked him up, rest the baby on his chest, smiling when he snuggle his head on the base of his neck.

"So how it went?"

"It is done."

"He agreed?" Ines asked.

"Yup." he said rubbing baby Luke's back. "It smells good."

"No," Padmé said pointing the finger at her father. "Cake is fo latew."

"You know, they are getting more and more like you," he said to Ines.

"Is that bad?" she smiled.

"No," he winked and leaning forwards he kissed her.

"Yuck," Ben said making them pulled apart and look at their son.

"Let's have lunch cause we have to graduate some Jedi this afternoon," Ines said and putting Luke on his bouncing chair, they all sat by the table to have a nice lunch.

Luke contacted some friends and what did you think of the idea of Din going to Kashyyyk with the them?