Chapter 99 - Dear Father

Ken Talia Sr

"Come on, get under the covers

"Come on, get under the covers." Ines said pulling the covers aside, to allow her son to get in.

It was late night, and it was the first time, after months of being separate for a while and she and Luke were happy, especially because when Luke left he didn't remember them, and Ines had to leave because Alli was sick. But now they were all together and she missed tug her babies.

Ben got under the covers. The kids would sleep in the same room, since it had two beds, being Ben on one, and the twins slept on the same bed, while little Luke was on his crib.

Covering her son, she kissed his forehead.

"I miss this so much." she said smiling at him.

"Me too. I'm glad we are here." he told her smiling.

"Your mother and I love you so much and we are happy that you are here too." Luke told, while he covered the twins, who smiled at him.

"Papa, awe going to get gandpa tomorrow?" Alli asked him, making Luke looked at Ines, who smiled at him.

"Yes we will go get grandpa."

"Will we live with us?" Padmé asked.

"I don't know sweetie. Maybe or probably he will live with Uncle Dan and Aunt Gracy, but he will be near us." Ines answered her.

"Where was he?" Ben asked.

"He was capture, sweetie. That is why he was away for so long. And when he got free, he simply was so traumatize that he doesn't remember all the time who he is." she answered him.

"Like Papa!" Alli said.

"Yes, like Papa!" Luke nod. "But now it is time to get some sleep."

"Okay!" they said.

Covering them, and kissing them a goodnight, after checking the baby, Luke and Ines went to their own bedroom, where they also got under covers.

Pulling Ines closer to him, Luke looked at his wife, and played wither a long hair.

"Nervous for tomorrow?" he asked her.

"A little. I'm scare about his reaction." she said looking at him.

"Hey everything will be alright. I will be there with you and Dan." he told her.

"I know you will be there. But I'm scared that with the news, he can have some kind of problem. After all he went through so much, I just don't want to go to him and saying that me and Dan are his kids."

"I agree. We need to be calm and tell him, slowly. I know everything will be fine and tomorrow, by this time, we will have your father around." he smiled at her.

"How we going to tell him about Edmar. Because he will asked for him. And Dan and I can't lie."

"One thing at the time. Let's bring him home, and if he asked about Edmar, then we will tell him." he smiled. "But right now we need to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day"

"Okay."

Pulling her closer to him, and kissing her, they both fell asleep in each other arms.

******************

Next day:

"Are you okay?" Dan looked at his little sister.

It was the middle of the morning, and him, Ines and Luke were heading to the market, where they would try to speak with their father, and tell him who he was and bringing home to them.

"I'm nervous. I don't know how he will handle such information."

"Everything will okay, sis." Dan said wrapping his right arm around her shoulders as they reach the market.

The moment they reached the place where their father was, Dan got a little emotional. There he was, the father that he thought it was dead for the pat 10 years.

He couldn't believe the man that was in front of him was his father. With along beard and hair, he knew he went through some difficult time.

Jewels looked up from his seat and smiled when he recognized Ines and Luke.

"Hey, here is the parents of that cutie little girl." he said smiling. "Where is she?"

"She is as home with her siblings at the moment." Ines replied to him.

"Siblings!?"

"Yes, her twin sister and older brother arrived yesterday." Luke said.

Jewels nod and looked at Dan.

"Who is this handsome gentleman?"

"Jewels this is my older brother. He brought the kids and stayed here with us for a while." she said.

"Nice to meet you Jewels." Dan said. "Is Jewels your real name?" he asked giving a glance at his sister.

Jewels stop what he was doing and looked at them, thinking.

"No. People started to call me this here because I don't remember my real name. Or where I come from."

Ines walked towards him, and crouch next to him, grabbing his hand.

"My brother and I are from Alderaan."

Jewels looked at her all of the sudden at the sound of their planet.

"Alderaan." he said, and it was like his face expression just change. "I know Alderaan."

"Do you remember your life there?" Ines continued.

"My life!" he repeated. "I had a life there, with my wife and my three kids. My family. They died because Alderaan is gone." he said with tears in his eyes. "My beautiful wife and my three kids. My two boys and my little girl."

"That's right."

"How do you know?" he asked them.

Ines looked at her brother and then to her husband who nod, indicating it was time to tell him the truth.

"Your real name is Ken Talia."

"Ken?!"

"Yes." Luke respond. "And do you know how we named our daughter's name? Alli, after her maternal grandmother. Your wife."

Ken looked at him and them to Ines and it was like he was seeing her for the first time.

Resting her right hand on her left cheek, Ken said in a trembling voice.

"Ines? My little Ines?" he asked.

"Yes father, it is me. Your Ines." she said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Looking at his left he looked at Dan.

"Dan!" he said smiling

"Yes father"

"My loves!" Ken said and pulling his son and daughter towards him, he cried, happy to be reunited with them, while Luke looked at the scene smiling.

Ines and Dan finally are reunited with their father Ken Talia.