Chapter 45 - Disturbing info

After leaving the kids in Amidala apartment, so they could be a little bit with their grandmother, they went to the Senate, where the pilot who survived the attack was at the moment.

They entered inside Leia's office, where Gracy was for a while.

The moment she saw them, she went to their direction and hugged her sister in law

"Hey, how are you?" she asked hugging Luke and Ahsoka as well.

"Ahsoka just informed us that they arrived?" Ines said.

"Yes. And it is not they, it is a pilot. An X-Wing pilot. It was the only survivor."

"That's good at least," Ines said.

"Where is he?" Luke asked his sister in law.

"In a private meeting with Mon Mothma, Admiral Ackbar and Leia is there too."

"Why there in any other senators there too?" Ahsoka asked a little surprised.

"Mon decided it was for the best for now, but the pilot asked for Leia presence."

"That is strange?" Luke frown. "Why would he want that?"

"Well I don't know, but I have a feeling we will when the reunion is over." Gracy answered him.

Han and Chewie entered in the room.

"Oh good, you're already here. I see the meeting is not over yet," Han said sitting on the couch.

"No it is not," Luke said.

"I guess we need to wait, then," he answered back.

A few moments later, Leia entered in her office alongside with Mon Mothma and Admiral Ackbar, and by the face Leia had, they knew they got not good news for sure.

"So, how was it?" Han asked his wife.

"You don't have good news," Ines spoke. "I know that face since we were little, Leia."

Leia sighed and sat down too, followed by Mothma and Ackbar.

"No, we don't have good news."

"Just tell us already," Luke said.

"According to the pilot who survived, the ships were heading towards Coruscant, when they were intersect by some star destroyers." Mothma started.

"He said it felt they were expecting them. Like they knew they were coming here" Ackbar said

"How would they know that. And why attack a fleet just like that?" Ines asked not understanding why.

"Because somehow the fleet got important information," Mothma started and look at Leia, nodding, indicating that Leia should tell what they discovered.

"I didn't know this until a few days ago and they asked me to not tell until the survivor arrived and confirmed the news."

"What are you talking about Leia?" Luke asked his twin sister.

"Mothma and Ackbar got an information, that there was the possibility of a spy being between us."

"A spy!" Han said looking at her.

"We needed confirmation but we got this suspicious for a long time, but we didn't want to do anything until we got sure about it," Mothma said.

"And how did they found out about it?" Ahsoka asked.

"They got an anonymous information from someone that they don't know who it was and if it was true." Leia answered.

"Why not contacted the Coruscant instead?" Luke asked wondering why they would contact other people.