Chapter 40 - Luke Skywalker, Jr

Luke Owen Talia Skywalker, Jr

Ines was sitting on hospital bed, with her new baby Luke laying on her arms, sleeping peacefully, after having his little belly full with his mothers milk

She gave birth 24 hours ago, and she was ready to go home with her baby, but she was waiting for Luke to come from the Temple, so he could take them home. Besides she knew Luke wanted to talk to the doctor, to know if everything was okay between them.

Looking down, Ines smiled while she played with her baby's left hand, enjoying every time his hand opened, while she looked at his little fingers.

She was already so in love with her baby. She was not certain about having a baby so soon, but now she was happy to have another baby. She missed holding one and especially she missed breastfeeding again.

"You are so cute my little love. Your siblings will love you, especially your sisters, get used to it," she said kissing his little forehead.

Hearing a knock on the door she looked up and saw Dr. Lina.

"May I?"

"Sure," she said.

Dr. Lina was back to talk to them like she used to since she informed about the virus years ago.

"I just return from work and find out you just had your baby, so I had to be visit," she said looking at the sleeping baby.

"You came just in time, we are waiting for dada to come from the training to take us home, right sweetie?" Ines said looking at her baby who made a baby sound and moved his little legs, before calm down and continue to sleep peacefully on his mothers arms.

"He is a big boy," Lina said examining him.

"Yes he is. 52 cm," she smiled.

"And how everything went?"

"Scary. He had his umbilical cord around his neck, so every time I wanted to push when I had a contraction, his heart beat slow down. So the doctor knew he was suffering, so he decided to do an emergency c-section."

"The reason why his heart beat was slowing down was because the cord was tightening around his neck. The poor thing," Dr. Lina said. "But he is fine."

"Yes. He is healthy. But I got so scared for him," she said.

"Well enjoy him because they grow up fast," Dr. Lina said.

"Tell me about it," Ines nod in agreement.

"Well congratulations to this little cutie. By the way what is his name?"

"Luke, like me," they heard.

Looking at the door, Ines smiled when she saw her other Luke that she was so in love too.

"Another Luke in the family," Dr. Lina said.