Chapter 65 - Sick

A week had pass since they all arrived to Kashyyyk and they were really liking it.

The Wookiees and especially Chewie family were all helpfully.

Just like Malla had informed them, the rain season just started and for the past few weeks it would rain a lot, which was happening so far, not allowing them to go out and explore a little of the area, or to do any training.

That particular morning, everything was a little chaotic in the Skywalker house, since the twins woke up throwing up, and with tummy cramps, which indicated they both were having a food poisoning sickness.

The poor girls woke up crying, and throwing up and with diarrhea, from something they ate the day before.

Right now, while it was pouring rain outside, Luke and Ines was sitting on the big couch in the living room, with each of the twins on their lap, rocking them like they used to do when they were little kids.

Han entered with Amidala, since being a grandmother she was very worried when she got the news that the twins were sick.

"How are they?" she asked approaching them.

"A little better than this morning, but still sick," Luke said holding Alli, covering the little girl with a blanket.

"Poor thing," Amidala said stroking her granddaughter's hair.

"Leia and your brother wanted to be here but because it is raining so much, they decided to stay there with the kids," Han said.

"Yes, I'm sorry I had to drag you under this rain, but I had to check my babies. When you become a grandfather you will know what I mean," she said

Little Luke started to whimp showing that he was getting hungry.

"Oh great," Ines said.

"I will help dear," Amidala said and sitting next to her, she looked at her granddaughter "Padmé sweetie, come to grandma, so mama can feed your baby brother," she said raising her arms towards the little kid.

"Come on baby. Luke needs to eat. Mama will be here," Ines said and kissing the top of her daughter's head, she smiled when Padmé nod and raised her arms towards her grandmother, who cuddle her on her arms also, covering her with her blanket.

Grogu was sitting between them, looking at Alli and Padmé all the time. Luke knew he was sad and worried to see his friends sick.

"They are really sick, because only when they are like that, they would be so quiet," Han said. "Their cousin Anakin is exactly like that. Bail on the other end, no matter how sick he is, he is always talking and smiling, even with 100 degrees of fever."

"Every kid is different." Ines said sitting and covering her, she started to breastfeed Luke, who started sucking her right breast happy to get his meal.

"Isn't today that Din is arriving?" Han asked.

"Yes and I'm glad you are here." Luke said. "Maybe you and Ahsoka and Chewie could wait for him when he arrives. I wish I could be there but these two, especially this one, wont let me go no matter what," he said.

"Don't worry Luke. We will be there at the platform," he said and crouch near the girls "Will uncle Han had a little smile from you?" he asked looking at Padmé and Alli.

Padme shook her head.

"What about you Alli?" he looked at her, who whimp and hid her face on her father's chest.

"I prefer when they are keep doing their non stop questions, I have to say," Han said sadly. "What about you buddy?" he asked looking at Ben.

"I'm okay," the 5 years old boy said from his spot with R2 near him.

"You are so quiet too sweetie!" Amidala said.

"I don't like to see my sisters sick," he said making Amidala smile at her grandson.

"That is because you are an amazing big brother," she said to him.

The door opened and Malla and Chewie entered.

"Hey, How are you?" Ines said to her friends.

Malla approached the sick girls and gave two cups to Luke and Amidala, and started talking to them.

"What is this?" Amidala asked looking at the cup with a red liquid in it.

"This is a Wookiee medicine that will make the girls feel better," Luke said.

"Well if it is as amazing as the nausea drink Chewie gave me, than I'm sure it will work," Ines said.

Luke looked at the cup on his left hand and look at Alli.

"Come on sweetie, let's drink this to make you feel better?" he asked, looking at Alli who looked up at him and then to the cup.

After a while the girl nod and started drinking all of it.

"Good girl. Papa is very proud of you," he said giving the cup to Malla who nod happy.

"Now it is your turn Padmé. Your sister drank it all," Luke said to his other daughter and smiled when Padmé started drinking, since she always didn't want to be behind her younger twin.

After a few seconds, Malla had the two empty cups on her hand all happy.

"In a few hours they will good as new," Han said smiling.

"I hope so," Ines said.

"Well I will go. And Luke, don't worry about Din okay."

"Thanks Han."

"Give news about these two okay. Leia wants to know how are they," he said before leaving the house.

***********************

After a few hours, Luke and Ines had a few time of resting, when the twins finally feel asleep on the couch, next to each other, while her parents were sitting next to them.

"Mommy are they going to be okay now?" Ben asked when Ines pulled him closer to her and kissed his forehead.

"I think so. Aunt Malla and Uncle Chewie drink did help," she said.

"Finally, cause I miss them running around the house and talking not stop and that is saying a lot," Ben said to them, making Luke and Ines laughed at their son.

The door opened and Din entered with Han and Ahsoka. The moment Grogu saw Din, he climbed down from the couch and ran towards him and raised his arms towards him.

Picking him up, Din smiled.

"Hey kid, how are you?"

Grogu babble to him.

"He is fine. He misses you," Ahsoka said smiling at them.

Looking back to the sleeping girls, she asked Luke and Ines.

"And how are they?"

"Much better. No more throwing up and diarrhea, and before they finally feel asleep, they asked for tea, which is good news," Ines said.

"What about Din? How was the trip?" Luke asked him.

"It was great. I made sure nobody knew where I was coming." he told them

"Good. How Cara took the latest news?" Han asked him.

"Not good as you can imagine. Nobody. Actually Bo-Katan wants to talk to you."

Luke looked at Ines and Ahsoka. He heard about her and deep inside he wanted to meet her for a while

"Sure," he said.

"I will informed her that," Din said.

"Thank you for coming. I imagine you need to rest."

"Yes." Din said putting Grogu down, who ran towards Alli.

"Then come with me, since you will stay with us," she said to him. "See you guys."

"See ya," Ines wave at her and they left, leaving the Skywalkers alone.

"We will finally meet Satine's sister," Ines said looking at her husband who nod at her.

So the twins are sick but they will feel better. Kids! And Bo-Katan will make an appearance.