Chapter 38 - New friendship

After Ahsoka appeared and tell Luke and Ines why she wanted to help them to find Thrawn and win against him, they thought it was for the best, if they have a more calm conversation some other place. Besides Luke wanted Leia to be there too.

They decided to invite Ahsoka to have dinner with them, and invited Amidala, without tell her that she was there. Luke wanted to see his mother's reaction.

**********************

It was later that day, and the Skywalkers were already in their apartment, where they were prepare the meal.

While Ahsoka was in the living room, with the kids and Grogu, Luke was helping his wife, with dinner.

"So what do you think of her?" Ines asked him, glaring at the living room where she could see the twins, touching Ahsoka orange skin, being fascinated by it.

Idda was the same species as Ahsoka, but her skin tone was red and the twins always loved Idda's skin color. Now they were doing the same with Ahsoka and she kept smiling at the girls and answered the nonstop questions that they loved to do.

Even Ben was telling his sisters to not bothering their guest.

Luke was smiling at the scene too and looking back to his wife, he said

"I like her. I sense the good in her. She is a great person."

"Yes, I sensed that too. And I liked her too, she is nice and if she can handle the twins and their endless questions, then she is the right person and a great ally for sure," she said smiling at Luke.

Luke walked towards her and rest his hands on her big belly.

"And how are you?" he asked her.

"Tired but okay and happy," she smiled at him.

"I love you," he said smiling getting closer to her lips.

"What?"

"I love you."

"Say that again," she giggled.

"I love you," he smiled kissing her. He really loved his wife, how couldn't he when she was by his side all the time and gave him 3 kids he adore and soon she was about to give him another one.

Then they heard a giggle and puling apart they saw one of her twins, Alli giggled at them

"Awe you two mooching," she said pointing her fingers at her parents, making Ines laughed at her.

"Mooching," Luke said getting closer to her and grabbing her all of the sudden he put her on top of his left shoulder, making the little girl laughed. "We are mooching yes. I love mooching with your mama."

"You are spending to much time with your uncle Han," Ines smiled.

"Uncwe Han is funny."

"Yes he is, too funny sometimes," Ines smiled shaking her head.

Luke adjusted her on his arms, he looked at his little girl, who was smiling with her arms around his neck.

"I can mooch too," she said to him.

"And I will cut the guy in half with my lightsaber if I caught you mooching young lady," he winked at her and kissed her cheek, making the little girl laughing.

"Come on you two, go to the living room, cause dinner is almost done," Ines said "Go!"

Going to the living, he sat down on the other couch.

"Are these two bothering you?"

"They are adorable." Ahsoka said having Padmé.

"Awe you wiving hewe now?" Padmé asked her.