Chapter 61 - Being spoiled

Ines was sitting on the couch of her apartment, with Luke taking care of a cheek wound, while their baby boy was sleeping peacefully on his grandmother arms, and her 3 kids and Grogu were near her, watching closely.

"Ouch," Ines wince when Luke touched the would with a piece of cotton.

"Sorry babe, but I have to treat so it wont get an infection," he said touching gently Ines cheek.

"You can't risk getting an infection, especially when you are breastfeeding." Amidala said looking at her new grandson.

"I know," Ines sighed and let Luke take care of her.

"Okay I think we are done with that." Luke said after a while. "Let me look at that bruise"

"This is nothing. I had bruises before."

"Ines Talia Skywalker," Luke told her making the kids giggle.

"Oh no. Mama is in toubwe," Padmé said

"Hey I'm the mother, I don't get in trouble," Ines looked at her daughter.

"Papa caww you by you name. That mean toubwe," Alli said and then looked at her father. "Will mama be in time out?"

"You wish young lady." she said laughing at her daughter.

"Well she will if she doesn't let Papa treat her arm," Luke said looking at Ines, who sighed. Deep inside she knew that Luke was worried about her.

"Fine!" Ines said and raising her left sleeve, a big bruise was already showing.

"Mama!" Alli pout when she saw the purple bruise on her mother's arm, and looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"Sweetie mama is okay." Ines said having her heart broke when the little girl started to cry. "Aww baby," Pulling her daughter towards her lap, she hugged her tightly, while Alli wrapped her arms around Ines neck.

Ines looked at Luke.

"Awi sad," Padmé said

"But mommy is okay. Don't cry Alli!" Ben said to his sister.

Luke looked at her mother's.

"Alli is very sensitive when it comes to her family well-being," he explained to her.

Ines made Alli looked at her and wipe her tears.

"Alli sweetie look at me. Mama is fine, okay. No need to be scare," she said kissing her cheeks. "No need to cry."

"Pomise," she said between sob and rub her eyes.

"I promise. This is just a bruise. It is not broken," she said.

"And papa will take care of Mama, sweetie," Luke said and holding Ines arm and started to put on her arm a gel.

"What that?" Padmé asked.

"It is a gel that Papa is putting on Mama's arm, and in no time this will disappear."

"Weally Papa!" Alli asked looking at him.

"Yes. So don't worry about it," Luke smiled kissing Alli's forehead.

"I have a feeling you will be so spoiled," Amidala said, seeing that the twins, Ben and even Grogu didn't want to leave Ines side.

"I love being spoiled by these cuties," she smiled at them, looking at Alli who didn't let her mother go.

"Where is a Ahsoka?" Ines asked when Padmé also wrapped her arms around her neck and even Grogu lay his head on her lap.

"She decided to go with your brother and Han and Chewie to the prison." Amidala said when the Togruta entered inside the apartment.

"What is going on here?" She asked when she saw Ines with her twins sitting on each of her legs, and Grogu laying his head on Ines leg. "Alli are you crying?"

The little girl pout and buried her face on Ines neck.

"She is just worried because of the bruise on my left arm," Ines said showing it.

"Well that is a nasty bruise but does it hurt?"

"No, unless you press it. Other than that, I'm fine but Alli is sensitive when any of us is sick or hurt," Ines smile rest her face on her daughter's head.

"You should see my mommy aunt Ahsoka" Ben said smiling. "She was so cool," he looked at his mother that giggled.

"I believe it. I saw the other girls face filled with cuts and bruisers," Ahsoka said nodding.

"How is everything?" Luke asked his friend.

"Well this time I'm sure she wont escape. That is why I was there to make sure of that."

"Still not talking?" Amidala said looking at her friend.

"I don't think she will break," Ahsoka said looking back at Luke and Ines.

"I figure that. She is too loyal. She wants to be accepted in something so she will not betrayed them. Even knowing that she means nothing to them," Luke said.

"I sense that too actually?"

Ines sighed and looked at them.

"I feel sorry for her actually!"

Amidala looked at her daughter in law with wide eyes and a shock expression on her face.

"Sorry for the girl who came to you to harm you and maybe take your kids?" she asked.

"Anuska always wanted to have a big life and I know that the fact she can't have kids hit her hard. She had everything she wanted since we were kids, but she never had something I always had and still have: a family who loves her and will do anything for her."

Luke nod. He knew his wife was right.

"True. Even I was loved."

"You two really make the perfect couple," Ahsoka smiled at them.

"I know we are but as you can see, now she got all the attention of our kids. Nobody cares about me anymore," Luke said pretending to be sad.

"Aww Papa feel sad. What do we do when someone feels sad?" Ines asked her kids.

The girls looked at him and Alli grabbed his arm.

"Come hewe Papa. We wove you too", she said wrapped her right arm around Luke's neck and kissed his cheek.

"Yes we do. Wight Gogu," Padmé said and Grogu climbed out of the couch and walked towards Luke, grabbing his leg.

"Thank you my dears."

"Daddy I will take care of you," Ben said and Luke pulled his son towards him.

"Now I see what you mean about that girl," Amidala said, looking at her baby grandson.

She was also loved and was happy with her family. So yes, love was a good thing and being love was even better.

Ines is being treated and Alli didn't like to see her mother hurt. Will they be able to find Gideon now?