Chapter 3 - Endor

For the past 3 days, the Skywalkers, Solos and Talias were flying from Coruscant to the Sanctuary moon of Endor, for a family camping and to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the fall of Empire and also the anniversary of Luke and Ines wedding cele...

For the past 3 days, the Skywalkers, Solos and Talias were flying from Coruscant to the Sanctuary moon of Endor, for a family camping and to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the fall of Empire and also the anniversary of Luke and Ines wedding celebrating by the Ewoks and also the 3rd anniversary of the twins Padmé and Alli.

Once they came out from lightspeed, they saw the planet that they didn't see for 5 years now.

Once the ships landed, they all took the bags out of it.

"So where is our camping site?" Gracy asked holding a sleeping Zena on her arms.

Since the moment Ines went for them in Lah'mu system and they moved to Coruscant, they planned to have one more child. And that happened last year when their daughter Zena, who was now 1 years old, born. Ken was happy to have a little sister, since he loved his cousins. Zena was not like him, she was not force sensitive, but she was a cutie with her light brown hair and amber eyes.

"According to this map," Han said while he was seeing the map R2 was showing. "The camping area is between the village and our base."

"And I see it isn't far away." Luke nod.

"Then how about we go to the camping, prepare everything and then go to the base. I know Wedge is still here" Dan said making everyone nod.

"Then let's go," Leia said and grabbing the bags and holding the hands of the little kids, they all walked towards the camping area.

************************

After 20 minutes of walk, they finally reached an open area.

It was a big area, surrounding by huge trees. It had a few wooden tables with long wooden benches.

Putting everything on the floor, Han looked to them.

"Okay, so what now?"

"Well we can get the tents ready, if we want to see the base before it gets to late," Leia said.

"Okay, then lets put the tents. We all know in each tend we will sleep right?"

"Yes Han. You and Leia in one, Dan Gracy with Zena, Ines and I, Chewie with Ani and Bail, Ken and Ben and Iris with my twins. Right?"

"Right." Han said.

"Then let's start it" Ines said.

For the next hour they all start to put the tents and the air mattress in it. Of course being the one who camped a lot when they were younger, Ines, Leia and Dan were the ones who got their way faster.

"No," Han said to Chewie. "This goes here and that goes there."

Chewie growled.

"It is in here." he said showing to the Wookie who growled shaking head.