Chapter 6 - Scarif

After Freedom Day celebrations, the group stayed there three more days where they celebrated Luke and Ines 5th wedding anniversary and 2 days later the Skywalker twins 3rd birthday

The next day was time to leave Endor with the promises of coming back for sure since deep inside they missed their Ewoks friends.

The day they all left was difficult especially for Luke and Ines, since they had to say goodbye to their kids, because they would not go with them to Naboo, but would go for a month on their honeymoon.

Hugging their children, they make sure they would behave and obey their uncles and aunts.

Alli was the one who cried a lot, holding Ines and Luke, didn't want to let them go, which break her parents heart. It was the first time they would be away from them for so long, but eventually with the promise that they would call to check on them, the little one started to calm down.

And with that the Millennium Falcon and Dan's ship flew to Naboo, while Luke and Ines went to their Naboo Royal Starship and flew to Scarif.

*********************

It was a 48 hours trip from Endor to Scarif, and while the ship was approaching the planet, they were sitting at the cockpit, looking at Lando's holo.

"We are about to arrive to Scarif," Luke informed him.

"Great. Your cabin is number 9 and it is just above the water. I want to thank you to accepting my invitation about this. We need to get Scarif back on track, or at least the part that survive the Death Star Laser 9 years ago and who better then the person who destroyed that same Death Star to be there."

Ines smile at Luke. Knowing her husband so well, she knew he always felt uncomfortable every time that someone praise him like that.

"We couldn't say no to a friend and besides what you are doing to the planet is very nice Lando. So of course we would love to be here for the next 2 weeks," Luke replied to him

"I'm expecting for you to come here to Bespin right?"

"Yes, we will go there to see you and tell our thoughts. Then we will go to Hosnian system for another week before get back to Coruscant," Ines replied.

"Not going to Naboo this time?"

"Sadly no." she told him.

"But hey, when you will go to Coruscant to visit us there?" Luke asked him.

"I'm planning to go there in a few months. I want to see your and Han's kids since I didn't met him in person yet."

"Do that." Luke smiled.

"Well I'm going to let you enjoy your honeymoon."

"Thanks Lando" Ines said and the holo disappeared, at the same time the ship started to beeped, indicating they were approaching Scarif.