Chapter 31 - Jealousy

Ines was in the Dex Diner with her son Ben and one of her twins Padmé. While Luke was finishing classes, she decided it was time to talk to Dex about Ben's 5th birthday, that it would happen in a week.

The young boy was excited for having his birthday there, with his family and friends.

"Are you sure it is okay Dex. After all it will be close for the birthday party," Ines asked him.

"Oh, no problem. I will love to borrow the Diner for the little fella's birthday. It is an honor Ines, and you know it," he said smiling at Ben.

"What abou my birday?" Padmé said.

Dex and Ines laughed at the little girl.

"Yours and you sisters birthday will be in Naboo. Don't you want that?" Ines said shaking the little braid that her daughter wanted to have that day, while her twin sister wanted two braids.

"Yay," Padmé jump happy making Ines shake her head.

"Luke and I never have a boring day with these two and the other one."

"Where is the other adorable girl?" Dex asked Ines.

"She is with Luke and Grogu in the Temple. Now that Luke promise her he would teach how to do some stuff, she doesn't want to get out of the Temple. Especially with Grogu."

"Those two became best friends indeed," Dex told.

"You have no idea. But I like the little guy too. He is adorable. But don't underestimate him. He is very strong with the force."

"Well Master Yoda was too."

"I know. Even if I never met him, and I wish I had." she said. In fact she didn't even met him as Force Ghost yet. Hope it was not because he didn't like her and being the reason he never show to her.

Thinking of that she started to get worried. Was Master Yoda not proud of her? She sees her father in law a lot, even Ben. But not Master Yoda. But then she heard.

"Proud of you am I."

Hearing that made Ines smile in relief.

"Thank you Master Yoda," she thought.

Looking at her kids and then to Dex, she said.

"Well, then a week from today we will be here for your Birthday. Thank you Dex."

"No Problem," he said.

Waving at him, they left the Diner and head themselves towards the Temple, when they cross with someone that was the last person she wanted to see.

The moment Anuska saw Ines, she stopped and gasped.

"Are you serious?" she told Ines, who didn't understand what she meant by that. The last thing she wanted was to talk to her at the moment.

"What is it Anuska, I don't have time to talk to you."

"Oh of course. Perfect little Ines. Now that she is a Skywalker, she thinks she can humiliate others."

"Humiliate? What are you talking about?" Ines sighed. She started to get a headache, and her baby was kicking. Being almost 26 weeks pregnant, she got tired quickly and need to rest.

"Yes. You know I can't have kids so you got pregnant to throw that at my face that perfect little Ines is so damn fertile."

Ines had to take a second to understand what Anuska was saying.

"Really? You thought I got pregnant because of you? Yeah Anuska, you're really important in my life." she said rolling her eyes "Come on sweeties. Let's go to your father."