Chapter 70 - A distress call

Everyone was having a great and fun day. It was the first day of the month 8 and it was the Skywalkers Twins 4th birthday and Luke and Ines decided to make a small party for close friends and family.

It was in the middle of the afternoon, and while baby Luke was talking his small nap, the rest of the family was in the living room, where the two sets of twins were playing a game with Han while the others watched it from the couch and the kitchen.

"Don't move," Han said. "Arms up in the air," he ordered as the kids stop in mid running laughing like crazy.

Getting closer to Bail, Han start to make everything for the kids to move, since they were playing statues game, and he started to make funny faces to Bail who crack it up at his father.

"You lose mister." Han said and got closer to his other son Anakin who was already laughing, making Han stop, "I didn't even started yet," Han said and started to tickling his son who laughed and moved. "You lose too."

"Hey that cheating," Padmé looked at her uncle with her hands on her hips.

"There is no rule young lady," he looked at his niece.

Looking at his father, Padmé walked towards him, who was sitting at one of the couches watching the scene in front of him

"Papa, Uncwe Han is cheating."

"Well sweetie, get used to it. He never played fair when the subject is game."

"Hey, that's not true. I never cheat," he said sitting on the floor with Anakin behind him, wrapping his little arms around his father's neck.

"Uncwe Dan will pway now." Padmé said.

"Why can't I play?" Han said.

"Cause he is my weal Uncwe." the little girl said looking at Han.

"I'm your real uncle too kid,"

"No you not. Uncwe Dan is my mama bwothe," Padmé said pointing the finger at Han.

"I am too."

"No you not."

"Yes I am."

"No you not."

"Yes I am."

"No you not"

"Yes I am, yes I am, yes I am."

"No you not, no you not, no you not."

Han smirked at the 4 years old.

"I just had a dejá vú of your mother when I first met her 10 years ago." he said making Luke laughed at his brother in law.

Ines was shaking her head at the scene.

"Who knew that exactly 10 years later I would be watching a scene between you and one of my daughters," she said.

"Who knew the big mouth I met back in Tatooine with the whiny boy, will be of my brother and sister in law."

"I think you just save your ass not mention this one," Ines said looking and Leia

"I will dare him to say something about me," Leia said looking at her husband.

"What do you mean?" Ahsoka asked.

"You can't imagine these two and what Luke and I had to deal for 3 years before they finally admit they were in love for each other," Luke said from the couch, pulling Padmé on his lap.

"Nef hede," Padmé said.

"Why you little," Han said grabbing the girl and start tickling making the girl laughed.

"What did she called him?" Amidala asked.

"Nerf Herder," Iris answered her grandmother. "You don't know grandmother, but my parents when they met they were always on each others throats. Mother even called him laser brain."

Din and Dan almost choke on their drinks when they heard that, making Han looked at his friends

"Oh you think that is funny?"

"Sorry but it is," Din said smiling.

"If you had to deal with her like I did 6 years ago I bet you would feel sorry for me. Actually I had to deal with those two and a goldenrod."

"Hey. Don't talk like that about 3PO," Ben said from his spot on the couch.

"It is okay Master Ben. I'm used to General Solo lack of sympathy for droids." the protocol droid said making Han rolled his eyes at him.

"Well but today is about these two," Han said. "Can't believe they are 4 already."

"I'm a gown up now," Alli said sitting next to Luke, eating a piece of her birthday cake alongside with Grogu, both sharing the same slice as usual.

"Uncwe Din, Papa puww me and sista out of mama, you know," Padmé said looking at him.

"Really?" Din said looking at Luke.

"I had too, there was no time for going back to Varykino so I had to do it."

"And he was great, as always," Ines smiled at her husband.

"But uncle Edmar died today too, right?" Ken said making Ines sighed and nod her head.

"Ken sweetie," Gracy said to her son.

"Sorry aunt Ines. I didn't mean to make you sad," he said making Ines pulling him towards her and kiss the top of her nephew's head.

"It is okay. It is a fact. Your uncle died too but because of him, we found out about Gideon and his plans, not only for our kids but for Grogu."

"And he gave uncle Luke's father lightsaber back to him," Ken said.

"That is right." Ines said.

"Everyone makes mistakes sometimes." Amidala said making Luke and Leia looked at their mother. They knew what she meant.

Malla growled and Han nod.

"Malla is right. Today is a party day because it is these two little demons party," Han said grabbing the twin girls and tickling him, making them laugh and when his two boys and Grogu join, that made everyone laughed too.

All of the sudden R2 entered inside the home. The little droid was in the Falcon repairing something on the ship.

Beeping, they all looked at him. Even if someone of them didn't understand R2, by the way he beeped they knew something happened.

"What is it R2?" Ahsoka asked

R2 beeped again.

3PO looked at all of them

"I believe R2 just came across a distress call at the Falcon communicator," he said making everyone gasped.

It is the twins 4th birthday already. Time flies. But who is sending the distress call?