Chapter 81: Happiest Girl

*Amy's P.O.V*

"Billy Loomis or Stu Macher?" Sam asked me as we walked into the backyard of Miyagi-Do.

It's only the two of us so we've decided to come to the dojo and do a bit of training by ourselves. While Eli is with Demetri and Miguel, I figured that I would spend some time with my cousin even though we live together. We love hanging out with each other.

"Billy Loomis." I answered her.

"I always thought growing up you would be more of a Stu Macher fan." She commented.

"I still love Stu. But there's just something about Billy Loomis that makes my heart go crazy. I remember I would read fanfiction about him when I was younger."

"And you stopped reading fanfiction?"

"Pretty much, yeah." I said as I set my duffle bag down.

"I see what you mean." Sam said as she walked towards the sparring deck. "Billy, and Stu are amazing in the Scream movies. I also think Mickey Altieri is pretty attractive for a movie character."

"Ooh, don't get me started on Mickey. Total badass."

"He's super underrated."

"He has a point about sequels." I said, "Sequels can surpass the original."

"Like Hunger Games if we're being honest."

"Hunger Games: Catching Fire is an amazing movie. It's a whole other level."

"And plus it's the movie that introduces Finnick Odair. He's so hot."

"Don't let Miguel hear that." I told my cousin.

"I can say the same to you." She laughed, "I'm pretty sure Eli would get jealous of you fangirling over male movie characters."

"He does." I answered right away, "He'll get jealous if I fangirl over Tom Holland when we watch Spider-Man or even Dally Winston if we're watching The Outsiders."

"I mean.." Sam said with a look, "It's understandable. Both of those men are attractive."

"Okay, enough talk about movie characters. Let's get to training."

"Aye, aye captain."

I slightly pushed her. "Shut up."

Once we were positioned on the sparring deck, we bowed to each other before we started to spar. She started with the first move but I backed away before going for a punch myself. We're pretty even with our karate styles so it could take us awhile before we are able to score a point. Even though we aren't keeping score. We'll keep going back and forth until we get tired. But it's been proven that Sam and I could do this for hours.

I went for a knee but she used her hand to stop it. Then she went for a leg sweep but I lifted my leg up to avoid it. A bunch of punches came and went, we literally were on top of the game. Our head was in the game. I guess that's why focus is very important.

At times when Sam is going for a punch, she'll find a way to grab a hold of my arm before pushing me back a bit but I would only come back swinging and she'll lean back.

Mixing Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang together really made us stronger fighters. It improved our technique and it makes us unstoppable.

After an hour of nonstop sparring, we came to a close.

"Good job." Sam complimented me.

"Good job, yourself." I said as we grabbed our water bottles and we took a sip of the cool liquid.

It felt refreshing to be having something to drink because like I said, it'll take awhile for either Sam and I to score a point if we're sparring. We're pretty matched in our skills so we know how to counter each other's moves.