Chapter 27 : Father and Daughter

« Bitch you better be joking ? », she stared at me, speechless.

« I'm not. », I chuckled.

« I don't believe you. », she said, shaking her head.

« That's the truth ! », I exclaimed.

« But, last time we talked about him you told me you weren't fond of him ! », she said. « I need a proof. »

I took my phone and opened my gallery. I chosed to show her some of the pictures we took at the Sheikah, but also at home during our first date.

The day I kissed him.

« What ? When ? Where ? How ? », she said between her teeth, struggling to keep a low voice even if she was overexcited.

« Wow, calm down ! », I laughed. « Well, after we brought him home during the Festival of Lights, I properly met him at the Sheikah, because I wanted to see Urbosa and he was there, so we talked a bit, shared our phone numbers and all. »

« No way... »

« We were chatting for two or three weeks, and he told me he was teaching self-defense so I asked him if I could join him on tuesday, and he agreed. », I continued. « At the end of the lesson, he asked me if I wanted to see him again. Of course I said 'yes' so we did our first date last friday, during a private self-defense lesson. »

« I'll never see the dojo the same way I did before. », she laughed with me. « And how this date went ? »

« Pretty well. », I teased her.

« Oh Zel ! Did you kiss or not ? »

« No, no. I threw up on him of course. », I said, rolling my eyes as she elbowed me. « Yes we kissed. »

« Congrats ! »

« I kissed him first, to be honest. »

« No shit ! Oh Zel, I'm impressed, I would have never thought you would've been bold enough. », she giggled.

« Hey ! », I gently hit her shoulder.

« And you stayed at the Sheikah or.. ? »

« I brought him home. », I explained. « Father wasn't there, so... »

« So you wanted to continue that date in an intimate place ? »

« Indeed. »

« And... ? »

« And we ate a dinner and watched a movie. »

« And... ? »

« And I asked him if he wanted to spend the night with me. », I said, blushing, unable to hold her gaze.

« Holy shit ! Did he.. ? »

« Father came home. », I said, and I heard her sighing in despair. « So I told Link to go back to the dorms. »

« That stinks. », she mumbled. « So your father doesn't know it, and you're not officially a thing ? »

« Exactly. Father and Link are well-known here so I want to be discreet about all of that. Even if we become more than... just dates, I'm not ready to have a public relationship with him. First of all, because I don't want to argue again with Father, and secondly, because I'm not ready to be under the spotlights. »