Chapter 53 : She's still a baby

I didn't see Teba and Saki for the rest of the day, and Link told me he didn't see them during the afternoon while I was with An at the library. But the dorm was unusually calm so I assumed their little talk went well.

« Hey, Zel. », Link started while I was looking for a Halloween costume on internet, his hair still wet because of his shower.

« Hey, how was your training ? », I asked before he sat next to me.

« Pretty good, even if my fencing coach was always trying to push me beyond my limits. But I know it's for the best, I'll go to California next month and I have to impress the selectors. »

« You will. I have faith in you. »

« You're adorable, Princess. », he said, kissing my cheek. « How was your afternoon ? »

« As usual. I worked alone before An joined me but he was really distracted. », I chuckled and he gave me an questioning look.« He kept talking about his lessons with Paya, and I assume they will end up together soon. »

« An's into someone else than you ? Really ? »

« Well, he didn't tell me he was into her, but him and her are always talking about their lessons, how An is a good teacher such as Paya who's a good student and things like that. », I chuckled. « I kinda assume it but I'm 100% sure they will end up together. »

« Cool for them. And for you too, I mean, he will finally stop flirting with you. », he said, and I rolled my eyes. « Did he say anything else ? »

« Oh yeah, he was super excited about Halloween and how cool it will be when I'll discover the amount of things I can do with them like playing games, dancing, being in costume, etc. »

« You will party with them ? »

« Well...if you don't mind it, yes... », I hesitantly said, not knowing if it will bother him or not. « But I won't drink and it will be here so I thought it will be - »

« Hey Zel, that's fine, you can party for Halloween. », he chuckled. « I only want you to end up in my bed without any other guy. »

« Link ! That's gross ! », I shouted as he bursted into laughter. « You won't come with us ? »

« I don't think so. You know I'm not into those kind of... things, and because of my week in California I'll have to work on my lectures to have good grades during the end-of-term exams. »

« Studious boy. », I teased him. « I kinda like it. »

« Party girl. », he teased me before kissing my lips. « I can't wait to see it. »

« Well, you won't see anything because you will be in your room all night long working like a nerd. », I kept playing with him, now sitting on his laps.

« I will ask Impa to send me some videos of you. », he said, his hands on my waist. « I can't wait to see you dancing in your costume. »

« That's not fair ! I will kidnapp her phone. », I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

« Oh, what a rebel. », he said before he softly kissed me. « I can't wait to see you dressed up for Halloween, I know you'll be the prettiest. »

Of course my face was totally red. He knew how much I loved when he whispered in my ears, saying nice things and I knew how much he loved to see me completely red, so he kept doing it over and over, making him laugh every time.